Linval Joseph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linval Joseph

What a beast this young man is becoming, and nobody even talks about him. I was so disappointed to see Cofield go, but this guy has filled in and done a better job than I even expected. He's very strong and is a force in the middle of that defense. I see sooo many posts about Hendricks (who played against backups and a guy new to the offensive line position for the Jaguars), and not even about Joseph. This guy is an unsung hero to this defense and I just wanted to point this out because he has really impressed me.
    " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    What a beast this young man is becoming, and nobody even talks about him. I was so disappointed to see Cofield go, but this guy has filled in and done a better job than I even expected. He's very strong and is a force in the middle of that defense. I see sooo many posts about Hendricks (who played against backups and a guy new to the offensive line position for the Jaguars), and not even about Joseph. This guy is an unsung hero to this defense and I just wanted to point this out because he has really impressed me.
    We are going to need him with all the injuries we've been having, Stay healthy Big Man
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Linval is a beast. Jets announcer said he might be strongest player in the NFL.

Comment

He is a manly tackle in a real classic sense...............and Bernard looks as good as I've seen him with the Giants.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
          He is a manly tackle in a real classic sense...............and Bernard looks as good as I've seen him with the Giants.
          You know it was nice hearing Bernard's name called.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I was wondering what that really stacked line with Joseph and Rogers would look side by side. Even Bernard is more of your run stuffing type.

Comment

Linval looks like he lost a lot of body fat, he looks more muscular this year

Comment

Let's hope Canty gets healthy soon

Comment

Linval is everything you could want in a DT. Big, strong, fast.

Comment

i wish him the best this year

Comment

ooooooo hell yes the guy is physical and beastly. one play he goes in there gets the hit and tackle and his hat goes flying off.

I want more guys like him in the interior.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

This guy is NOTHING like that last Joseph we had at DT.

He's gonna be a key piece of the DL for us for a long time, now if we could only get Canty back on the field cause right now Marvin Austin isnt looking like anything special
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Linval just better keep improving and getting better as well as stay healthy. We lost what looked to be an up-and-coming stud DT when we cut 'what's his name' coming off an injury that ended his career. He had the big sack on Brady's last drive of our first super-bowl win against the Pats. Can't think of his name but you guys know who I am talking about. I just hope our guys stay healthy, it's always too good to be true.

Comment

I linked an article a few weeks ago that stated Linval Joseph was the best pass-rushing DT during the playoffs last year. That is extremely good news to hear since it means Joseph is still growing and getting closer to his maximum potential. He's probably never going to get a Pro-Bowl nod because he's not going to post pretty numbers but he will constantly require two blockers and will collapse the pocket for our premier DE's.

Comment

He has become a Giant through and through.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X