Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Weatherford is............................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Weatherford is............................

An idiot. In the Navy's Chief's mess there is a saying that whatever happens in the mess, stays in the mess. You never, ever bring out locker room secrets (no matter what they are) out to the media or any social networking website. We grilled Tiki Barber for doing similar things a few years back as in bringing locker room secrets out to the forefront. He does not get a pass in my eyes for this. The "send" or "post" button are deadly weapons because you can't take it back. He had to know that this stuff would get blown up, especially when there's hazing involved. In my eyes, he broke the code and should get dealt with accordingly. Agree or disagree with me, I really don't give a ****.

a great Punter.

Comment

an ex-Jet who they wish they had back.

Comment

I think he is a great punter. I never questioned his skills. I am just questioning his judgement.

Comment

He’s a really good punter which you appreciate more after watching Matt Dodge.
          NY GIANTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!
          ALL IN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
            I think he is a great punter. I never questioned his skills. I am just questioning his judgement.
            Agree.

What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room.

Comment

I agree. Any football player who leaks it is an idiot imo, let alone from a punter/kicker position. If Tuck did it, it might be marginally, just marginally better.
              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                a great Punter.
                A highly misused word........

Comment

Fortunately, nobody got hurt and the video didn't divulge anything you wouldn't expect to go on at training camp.

Hopefully, everybody learned a lesson and now has a proper perspective (i.e., the coach's) on these types of activities.

I call this learning a lesson the easy way. Learning a lesson the hard way is never good.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                    I agree. Any football player who leaks it is an idiot imo, let alone from a punter/kicker position. If Tuck did it, it might be marginally, just marginally better.
                    Positionist!

Comment

i agree that incident shouldve stayed in the locker room. Weatherford wasnt thinking clearly when he tweeted that vid out. he did apologize and i think he will be cautious in the future.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                        An idiot. In the Navy's Chief's mess there is a saying that whatever happens in the mess, stays in the mess. You never, ever bring out locker room secrets (no matter what they are) out to the media or any social networking website. We grilled Tiki Barber for doing similar things a few years back as in bringing locker room secrets out to the forefront. He does not get a pass in my eyes for this. The "send" or "post" button are deadly weapons because you can't take it back. He had to know that this stuff would get blown up, especially when there's hazing involved. In my eyes, he broke the code and should get dealt with accordingly. Agree or disagree with me, I really don't give a ****.
                        Now this is where if have a problem too . I personally don't have any beef against hazing rituals, they are practically part of the game but the thing that gets to me and doesn't go well with with me is putting this vid over the internet. That is very wrong doing in so many levels and of course somebody or someone has to take actions over this incident. That been said IMO the best way is to deal with it as fast as you can and go forward and not make a soap opera out of this episode.
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by lamas View Post
                          Positionist!
                          Haha. Seriously though. You go to battle with most of your teammates but 2. Those 2 sit on the sidelines drinking gatorade while you sweat your butt off getting your body beat up.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Agree.

What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room.
                            You know what you're right, but Weatherford opened the door for it NOT to stay in the locker room.
                            I miss Red Hook

Comment

A big brain Fart.

Comment

Working...
                              X