Rueben Randle tied up in cold tub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rueben Randle tied up in cold tub

​omg what bullies, omg. Please, someone take this picture down.

Comment

lol at least he's a rookie
      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

The only problem I see with tis is that TC mentioned he talked to the team about social media and he doesn't wan these things happening. Why are they still posting pictures like this?Also, they still think of Prince as a rookie because he didn't play a full season. They said he has like 3 more games or something like that.

Comment

They need to stop taking pictures and videos of this stuff...So the media and fans cant make it in to something its not
          ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

lol at Randle's face but why are these things still being posted on social media? They're just making the fire bigger...

Anyway I'm still chuckling at the people who think Prince was some poor lone victim of these types of hazings.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckit91 View Post
              They need to stop taking pictures and videos of this stuff...So the media and fans cant make it in to something its not
              Exactly, anyone who has played sports knows these kind of things happened. They are suppose to stay in the club house though.

Comment

Maybe they're still taking pictures because they notice how many people are *****ing about it :biggrin:

Comment

As long as no one gets hurt..we all know its all in good fun and If anyone has ever played sports know that this happens and it's a bonding experience
                  ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

So who leaked this one?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I miss the days when the extent of Giants social media controversy was Osi wishing Lady Mccoy a Happy Mothers day.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        So who leaked this one?
                        idk but whoever tied him up, i lost respect for

Comment

Originally posted by Bing Crosby View Post
                          Exactly, anyone who has played sports knows these kind of things happened. They are suppose to stay in the club house though.
                          its funny. i have said that from the start of this whole media created hype. so funny how ppl like skip bayless and others discussing this like its an actual newsworthy topic

Comment

i actually believe this is gonna make the team even closer and build good relationships between the vets and young guys

Comment

They need to work on building the bridge, because our players keep falling into the water. Maybe our 2012 slogan is year of the cold tub.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X