Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants insist they weren't hazing

LINK

Excerpt: "Amukamara and Jason Pierre-Paul, the Pro Bowl defensive end who threw him into the metal ice tub, maintained Monday that they are friends and there was nothing personal involved. Neither would say what triggered the incident. Most players on the Super Bowl champions (No. 3 in the AP Pro32) seemed more concerned that punter Steve Weatherford actually posted the video, and that it might give youngsters the idea that bullying and hazing are OK. ''First of all, absolutely none of us condone bullying,'' defensive captain Justin Tuck said. ''We've heard that. So just go ahead and put it out there. None of us condone bullying. And you don't want to put anybody in a situation where they can get hurt. With that said, we just got to do a better job of being conscious of how that looks and how people can perceive it.'' Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

A reasonable perspective
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Pranks happen to rookies. It's no big deal really. My only problem with this was JPP looked angry doing it and the way he put him In the tub was a bit reckless. I think that's why Prince looked so off after it was done. Prince was going along with it so it's odd he would look so upset after. He could have been injured and for a guy that missed most of his rookie year due to injury maybe he didn't appreciate the way he was thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Pranks happen to rookies. It's no big deal really. My only problem with this was JPP looked angry doing it and the way he put him In the tub was a bit reckless. I think that's why Prince looked so off after it was done. Prince was going along with it so it's odd he would look so upset after. He could have been injured and for a guy that missed most of his rookie year due to injury maybe he didn't appreciate the way he was thrown in.
        Maybe Prince had showered and was getting ready to leave. Maybe he doesn't take showers and didn't want a bath either. How much are we, and I don't mean you, going to be hyperventilating over this? I'd hate to see some of the folks on here go to a military boot camp
        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-20-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Yeah, but for as thin as they are at CB, I'd prefer if they didn't throw him like that into a small tub. Pool ok.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Maybe Prince had showered and was getting ready to leave. Maybe he doesn't take showers and didn't want a bath either. How much are we, and I don't mean you, going to be hyperventilating over this? I'd hate to some of the folks on here go to a military boot camp
            Did you order the code ​RED??????
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
              Lmao. He's an educated man but he's afraid he can't testify as to the showering habits of Pvt Amukamara
              Last edited by Roswell; 08-20-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell777 View Post
                Lmao. He's an educated man but he's afraid he can't testify as to the showering habits of Pvt Amukamara
                Good one Roswell!!
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

We are lucky that Prince Amukumara did not suffer from a case of “Lactic Acidocis"

Comment

We are lucky that Prince Amukumara did not suffer from a case of “Lactic Acidocis"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                      I picked shower because I was in the Navy and EVERYONE takes a shower whether they want to or not. Close quarters and all you know.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Maybe Prince had showered and was getting ready to leave. Maybe he doesn't take showers and didn't want a bath either. How much are we, and I don't mean you, going to be hyperventilating over this? I'd hate to see some of the folks on here go to a military boot camp
                        you'd be surprised. Drill Sergeants can't touch you. Smoke the dog **** out of you- yes. Touch you no.

That said, I will admit to some "live action" between us Enlisted.

( '02 thru '06)

Let's just say that the DS had "our backs" with regard to a ****-bag not being squared away. (we got tired of getting smoked over his BS)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                          you'd be surprised. Drill Sergeants can't touch you. Smoke the dog **** out of you- yes. Touch you no.

That said, I will admit to some "live action" between us Enlisted.

( '02 thru '06)

Let's just say that the DS had "our backs" with regard to a ****-bag not being squared away. (we got tired of getting smoked over his BS)
                          There were no DS types involved in the locker room hijinks and the prohibition against DS's touching recruits is a relatively new issue. When I went to boot camp it was part of the order of the day for some recruits

Comment

like I said. they let "us" handle some things...within reason of course.

Actually I wonder who snatched up JPP or Linval and threw them in ice tub?

Now that would be some **** to see.

incidentally: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE RF !!! [Beer] [Pizza]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                              We want Prince on that corner. We need him on that corner. We use words like honor, code and loyalty. We use these words as a backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.
                              Last edited by Roswell; 08-20-2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X