Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracy, Ojomo or Marshall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tracy, Ojomo or Marshall?

    Only one is going to make the team.

    I've noticed Ojomo in both games. Fiery guy. Is he a flash in the pan against #2s and #3s?

    Stats at Miami weren't bad.

    Marshall? He flashed too Saturday night. Does he have a chance? Who has more upside...Ojomo or Marshall?

    Then, there's Tracy. Always liked him. Made great plays the first preseason game. Now hurt. How bad? Much smaller than the other two guys.

    Who do you favor? Who will be the last DE standing?

  • #2
    ojomo imo.. tracy looked good against jags but got hurt AGAIN
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

    2015 season tbd

    Comment


    • #3
      Ojomo looked really good. Maybe they give him a chance against the 1's?
      Last edited by Buddy333; 08-20-2012, 06:34 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd like them to somehow try to hod onto all3
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #5
          I thought Tracy was the second coming until I saw Ojomo. Marshall has been great as well. I'm not sure how they could keep them all unless one of the can slide ove to tackle to keep Tuck out of harm's way. But Reese has said "you can't have too many pass rushers so what if they converted of of them to Kiwanuka II?

          That makes me fickle, no?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

          Comment


          • #6
            Id go Tracy if he is healthy for sure. The other 2 we can hide on the PS im pretty sure.
            I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              I thought Tracy was the second coming until I saw Ojomo. Marshall has been great as well. I'm not sure how they could keep them all unless one of the can slide ove to tackle to keep Tuck out of harm's way. But Reese has said "you can't have too many pass rushers so what if they converted of of them to Kiwanuka II?

              That makes me fickle, no?
              Tracy played LB the last couple of years here and was not good. He is finally back at his natural position and looking solid. He is a DE. He needs his hand in the dirt and sniffing out the ball.
              I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

              Comment


              • #8
                ojomo i think because tracy is hurt again

                Comment


                • #9
                  who can help out on STs....??
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    who can help out on STs....??
                    I would think Ojomo and Tracy for sure
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Id go Tracy if he is healthy for sure. The other 2 we can hide on the PS im pretty sure.
                      I can't see Ojomo making it to the practice squad
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        I can't see Ojomo making it to the practice squad
                        Maybe...

                        Ojomo would fit the team better, name wise... Kiwanuka, Umenyiora, Amukamara, Ojomo...
                        I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          I can't see Ojomo making it to the practice squad
                          I don't see Tracy making it there either. Too much talent is a great problem to have.

                          ALL-IN!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GiantVibes View Post
                            I don't see Tracy making it there either. Too much talent is a great problem to have.
                            Indeed it is
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BigBluePoint View Post
                              Only one is going to make the team.

                              I've noticed Ojomo in both games. Fiery guy. Is he a flash in the pan against #2s and #3s?

                              Stats at Miami weren't bad.

                              Marshall? He flashed too Saturday night. Does he have a chance? Who has more upside...Ojomo or Marshall?
                              alwa
                              Then, there's Tracy. Always liked him. Made great plays the first preseason game. Now hurt. How bad? Much smaller than the other two guys.

                              Who do you favor? Who will be the last DE standing?
                              I want tracy because i think he has most upside and always plays to the whistle and has a great build and was a monster in college.. Also, i think theres more versatility because i think he can be put at SLB as well as DE, and the others are just DE's..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X