Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellicheat resting ALL of his starters and the golden boy... what a joke

Can't stand the Pats......

Was really looking forward to seeing how the Eagles look......
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Why is it a joke? It's a pre-season game.

Comment

u know the eagles are gonna let this fill their head and ego. i really hope NE still messes their first string up...

I listened to vick in his interview, and my god what a pompous, self entitled, jagoff...talking like there is zero chance they wont win the sb if they play their game and that teams wont lay down to em and just that whole "we're SB champions already" bs...

Comment

vick has mental probs...so unreALISTIC

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          u know the eagles are gonna let this fill their head and ego. i really hope NE still messes their first string up...

I listened to vick in his interview, and my god what a pompous, self entitled, jagoff...talking like there is zero chance they wont win the sb if they play their game and that teams wont lay down to em and just that whole "we're SB champions already" bs...
          Yeah he's a twat.

As long as Vick is starting, I just don't see the Eagles as a threat to win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            Maybe because they're the only team doing this and the players he's resting aren't injured.
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

It's annoying from a viewer's standpoint but a pretty good idea from a coaching standpoint. No reason to risk a top 5 player when your O-line is looking like crap. Plus, Mallet needs the playing time a lot more.

Comment

Down goes VIck

Comment

Michael VIck is so soft LMAO. He got hurt in both preseason games

Comment

I can't wait to play the Eagles at this rate.

Comment

On the Pats I dont blame them. the only way they dont win the AFC East is if they have injuries. I think the Bills could maybe win 10 games if everything broke there way but probably more like 8-8 Jets are max a .500 team

Comment

what happened with vick???

Comment

AAAH HAHAHAHA the eagles cant score on the pats in preseason? vick is out? it only will get worse,karms a *****. all that dynasty, guarenteed sb is gonna come back to bite them

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                            what happened with vick???
                            He took a shot in the ribs in the first series and is out for the rest of the game

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              Really? That is a question you really need answered.We have played our starters on avg this pre-season for atleast a QTR. and a 1/2 to see what we have. Obviously BB doesnt even need to see his starters as he already knows they cant finish if its against our G-Men. Moving on, Neither team looks that good at all
                              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Working...
                              X