No love for DJ WARE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No love for DJ WARE?

A lot of posts I read on here gives me the impression he is not very liked. Just wondering why. He looked good in the first preseason game. He made mistakes in the second one, but that's normal (Eli threw an interception).

Why the hate?
    MANNING TO CRUZ....

He has shown me nothing to love.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I think he will do great this season...am looking forward to a Derrick-Ward-Like year for him...

Comment

Eh, I like him, but I don't love him. I rather have Andre Brown if I had to pick and choose.

Comment

I think the thing is that people get frustrated when coaches play "safe" players over potential homerun hitters. Everyone's seen Da'Rel Scott make exciting plays, and yet he loses playing time to someone who's never excited the fans.

I don't think we really hate DJ Ware so much as we hate seeing him get playing time over more talented players.

TC values things like ball security and pass-protection in RB's, and fans don't consider these to be as important as the ability to break a game open.

Comment

well the thing is, he does look better than he ever has and thats bc he said he actually spent the offseason working out and getting stronger/faster/quicker instead of his normal routine he did every offseason prior and that was basically get away from football completely.

i actually think he could have a surprisingly good year. the only thing is, I believe Brown or Wilson could have just as good if not better years.

If Wilson and Brown have a really strong showing these next two preseason games, Ware MIGHT be in danger of being waived...

Comment

He did have a pretty good first preseason game, but so did all the RBs. However, he was abysmal in the second. He went 14 yds on 11 carries, dropped an easy screen pass, and blew his assignment on STs allowing for a punt to be blocked.

Not a whole lot to love there. But I'm not wishing him off the team. I sure hope he has a better third game or he might find himself without a job soon.
              Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

I dont dislike him...just nothing to love.
                Guy is in his 6th season. He isnt bad per se...he just doesnt wow or even show flashes of brillance.
                Ware is just kind of a Jack of All Trades but a Master at none.
                sigpic
                BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don’t have a problem with him he’s been an average backup RB hasn’t really done anything that makes you think he’s any better than that.
                  NY GIANTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!
                  ALL IN!!!

Comment

Has anyone mentioned yet that he seems consistent and knowledgeable but isn't an explosive threat?

ALL-IN!

Comment

Originally posted by NJBLUE View Post
                      A lot of posts I read on here gives me the impression he is not very liked. Just wondering why. He looked good in the first preseason game. He made mistakes in the second one, but that's normal (Eli threw an interception).

Why the hate?
                      I thought he was a waste of roster spot going into last year.

He isn't the strongest runner but proved that he could def have a place on this team in my eyes.

So far hes had a decent preseason, good first game. Second game he started hot but then completely 180'd in my opinion.
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

he freaking sucks cut the bum
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

he's just not a dynamic RB ... i thought he looked good in the 1st preseason game .... looked a little bulkier, but he took a step back last week ... i hope Wilson is practicing blitz pickup in his sleep and carrying a football around high and tight 24/7

Ware does have value though, since he does know what he is doing
                          Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

he's just not that good, he is average at best..i just dont see anything special to see he will be good to me

Comment

Question...what did you guys think of Derrick Ward before the 2008 season? Or even during the 2008 season?

Comment

Working...
                              X