Possible future Jacobs and Manningham back in NY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible future Jacobs and Manningham back in NY

So here is a crazy though. Manningham did not have a single catch in game 2. Jacobs is hurt. What are the odds they both get cut and land back on the giants later in the season.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

I think Jacobs will sign a 1 day deal at the end of his career and retire a Giant. Manningham is gone for good I believe.
    "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

ZERO odds...
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

You do not think the giants would take manningham off waivers? We have had years where we are hurting for recivers so bad stockley was on the team.

Comment

1.00 odd(10char10char)

Comment

Mario Manningham is not going to get cut.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
              You do not think the giants would take manningham off waivers? We have had years where we are hurting for recivers so bad stockley was on the team.
              I don't, no......
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I think both are gone for good...until retirement as timmytim said. I think the Giants have both a replacement receiver and running back in the wings that may be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                  Mario Manningham is not going to get cut.
                  I think that's right

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    I think that's right
                    I dont know with 1 catch all of pre-season and 9 other guys making plays I think he could get cut.

Comment

Jacobs could come back to retire as a Giant. Other than that I don't see it happening.

ALL-IN!

Comment

So here is a crazy though. Manningham did not have a single catch in game 2. Jacobs is hurt. What are the odds they both get cut and land back on the giants later in the season.
                        why would a hurt Jacobs be better than what we have now and there is no room for Mario at this point......
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I dont know with 1 catch all of pre-season and 9 other guys making plays I think he could get cut.
                          With the kind of deal he signed, for the money they are paying him (MM i am talking about) there is no way they will just cut him unless there is and out clause in his contract where if he doesnt make the team they dont have to pay him the guaranteed money. Other then that I think he will be on that team and contribute. To expense a signing for him to be released or ride the bench.

Kind of same goes for BJ. I dont see them cutting him. He will tend to his injury and then come back and help the Niners win football games. He was doing well prior to that injury
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Oh i dont see either of them ever playing for the GIants again this year or any year. We just dont Roll like that. Have you ever seen anyone that has left ever be resigned??? NO.. doenst happen.
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I think Manningham will be their #1 go to guy in SF. He's the best WR on the team.
                              Just one man's opinion.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X