Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the lamest training camp "drama" of all time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the lamest training camp "drama" of all time!

Hopefully Osi will complain about his contract......or Strahan will sit out of camp...or Tiki will say something.....sooon!

This Prince/bathtub thing is really boring!

All kidding aside, it is a blessing that this "Prince" thing is the big story!....in reality, this is an inddication, there there really is NO story!

JD

i heard they switched from black dry-erase markers to red-dry erase markers

sorry, no link though

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSherrard View Post
      Hopefully Osi will complain about his contract......or Strahan will sit out of camp...or Tiki will say something.....sooon!

This Prince/bathtub thing is really boring!

All kidding aside, it is a blessing that this "Prince" thing is the big story!....in reality, this is an inddication, there there really is NO story!

JD
      So sorry that Prince didn't end up with spinal damage or in a wheelchair from being dropped on his head in 12 inch deep water, so it would have been less
      "boring" for you!
      You sound like you might have been dropped on YOUR head.
      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
        So sorry that Prince didn't end up with spinal damage or in a wheelchair from being dropped on his head in 12 inch deep water, so it would have been less
        "boring" for you!
        You sound like you might have been dropped on YOUR head.
        WHY? he is right....this is the biggest story about a NON story I can imagine...this is basic crap because there is nothing else to write about
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
          So sorry that Prince didn't end up with spinal damage or in a wheelchair from being dropped on his head in 12 inch deep water, so it would have been less "boring" for you! You sound like you might have been dropped on YOUR head.
          Lol. Chill brother.

Comment

Not alot was made out of RR being tied in the Ice tub. prob because it didnt make twitter. lol
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
            X