The New BJ!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New BJ!

I'm talking about the dynamic duo of Bernard and Joseph at DT. I think that is our run stuffing duo. If we stuff the run up the middle than our D will be even more scary. I don't know how much Bernard has in the tank so he may come in specifically on running downs.
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

How are DTs the new BJ?

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
      I'm talking about the dynamic duo of Bernard and Joseph at DT. I think that is our run stuffing duo. If we stuff the run up the middle than our D will be even more scary. I don't know how much Bernard has in the tank so he may come in specifically on running downs.
      This pre-season, Bernard is performing the best he has in his tenure with the Giants. Very impressive. Joseph is just a beast.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        How are DTs the new BJ?
        Bernard + Joseph
        B + J = BJ
        Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
          Bernard + Joseph
          B + J = BJ
          OH lol, good point

Comment

I came to this thread looking for something my GF was able to give me.
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              OH lol, good point
              I didn't get it at first either.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

I like the way they are plaing, lets hope we can get a couple more players going to add to thhat rotation!

Comment

lmao bj.......raji ?

Comment

Working...
                  X