X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jpp??????????????

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul not at practice
    Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:26:24 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul (undisclosed) is not taking part in practice Wednesday, Aug. 22.

0 Comments | Source: The Star-Ledger - Mike Garafolo | Share:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz24IGNfHEe
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Prince got his revenge.

Comment

Probably a little back soreness from carrying Prince around.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

is this reason for concern?
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          is this reason for concern?
          until some details are released I'd say no.

Comment

"undisclosed" doesnt mean injury a lot of the time. could be an undisclosed family issue...

Comment

hes not taking part in practice. which means he wasnt practicing and hurt himself. it also means that if he injured himself, it would have been from the day prior. and there is nothing saying he hurt himself or anything close to that...prob an off field issue if i had to bet.

Comment

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
                Coughlin said JPP will not play Friday. Says this is more precautionary. Would practice and play if it were the regular season. #nyg

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
                DE Jason Pierre-Paul has back spasms. #NYG

Comment

Originally posted by manning to shockey View Post
                  Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
                  Coughlin said JPP will not play Friday. Says this is more precautionary. Would practice and play if it were the regular season. #nyg

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
                  DE Jason Pierre-Paul has back spasms. #NYG
                  now that worries me...rest him the rest of the preseason. thank god we got a happy osi to lean on if JPP needs to take a lesser role. in fact, 'strausberg' JPP and have him on a snap count with Osi until JPP is 1000% healthy.

Comment

Back spasms. He has them every year. He had them last year too. He said they normally go away pretty quickly.
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

agreed nothing to worry about, I remember him saying that too last year.

Comment

Originally posted by manning to shockey View Post
                        agreed nothing to worry about, I remember him saying that too last year.
                        Said this his rookie year, said it happens every year because he is just trying to get back into football shape. Not good that he is not in "football shape" after OTA's, Mini camp and training camp.

Comment

I can see the news tonight.. Is this related to him carrying 200 pound football players over his shoulder, all around the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                            Said this his rookie year, said it happens every year because he is just trying to get back into football shape. Not good that he is not in "football shape" after OTA's, Mini camp and training camp.
                            It just happens because of all the hitting and flipping and falling on the ground. Takes a few games to get used to that. My body probably would never get used to it, but then again, Im not 6'5'' 280lbs.

Just confirmed he is OUT for the Bears preseason game.
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

if he has had them before no biggie
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X