Good Morning ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning ;)

Woke up with Giants on the mind. So I'm wondering about the game tomorrow. Don't really follow the Bears so just curious what everyone is looking for and any predictions. I know it's only a pre-season game, but I still want the win. Do the Bears suck, or should I be concerned? I just don't want anyone to get hurt.

I tell you what though, I'm REALLY looking forward the the Pats game next week! Can't wait!

On a side note, I notice some of you are calling me OP. What does that mean?

The bears are a good team dont worry to much about pre-season if the the Giants starters look sharp and avoid injury the win in my mind is not important................. have a good day

Comment

You guys are so hilarious. This person is an imposter.

Comment

OP ~ Original Poster
        I hate Philthy. The teams, their fans, the city.

Comment

The bears are MAD SCARY. They might beat us 100-7

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
            Like the way Luck of Tuck was actually Giggles (we think)?

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
              Like the way Luck of Tuck was actually Giggles (we think)?
              Yes, expect I bet the true poster is actually talking to themselves with two different handles on these winky threads

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                Woke up with Giants on the mind. So I'm wondering about the game tomorrow. Don't really follow the Bears so just curious what everyone is looking for and any predictions. I know it's only a pre-season game, but I still want the win. Do the Bears suck, or should I be concerned? I just don't want anyone to get hurt.

I tell you what though, I'm REALLY looking forward the the Pats game next week! Can't wait!

On a side note, I notice some of you are calling me OP. What does that mean?
                whether you are who you say you are or not, doesn't matter. But just refrain from posting these threads.
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

We lost thomas to them last season so I expect eli to go down this year. Don't jump off a bridge if that happens and we lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    The bears are MAD SCARY. They might beat us 100-7
                    Very funny, I'm not that lost!

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                      whether you are who you say you are or not, doesn't matter. But just refrain from posting these threads.
                      Why? Seriously, am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Don't care if real or not, but I will say this. Just nobody get hurt. That is all I care about in these games right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                          Whatever you say Jahh. Hmmm...looks like you haven't been here much longer than me, how do we know YOUR not the imposter???

Comment

Maybe you're an imposter because you keep making threads every sunset and sunrise

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Maybe you're an imposter because you keep making threads every sunset and sunrise
                              I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a structured thread making policy in the works on this board. Could you please explain it to me?

Comment

Working...
                              X