What do you think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

I know when we play the Pats next week it's just a preseason game, and the teams are just trying to get their game plans together and blah, blah, blah.... but does anyone think way back in their minds that the Pats are gonna play harder to really try to get the win? I know winning a pre-season game is no vindication for 2 SuperBowl losses, but I think at this point they are gonna grab at ANY chance to have ANY kind of a win over us. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I know when we play the Pats next week it's just a preseason game, and the teams are just trying to get their game plans together and blah, blah, blah.... but does anyone think way back in their minds that the Pats are gonna play harder to really try to get the win? I know winning a pre-season game is no vindication for 2 SuperBowl losses, but I think at this point they are gonna grab at ANY chance to have ANY kind of a win over us. Thoughts?
    I dont think any of their main players will be starting

Comment

No vindication happens during pre-season. We will be lucky to even see starters on the field for more than 1 or 2 series. However, all the guys trying to make both teams will be playing balls to the wall!
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Yeah, Bill Bellichek might actually cheat because that game is mad important

Comment

Not one bit. Both coaches will try to win with there twos and threes cause even though coaches are evaluating talent they still want a W and coach for it. That said there is ZERO meaning to either team. The goal is not to work on gameplan but to evaluate the final 53, in fact the gameplanning will be minimal after a game on friday and the opening game the following weds. Pretty vanilla stuff. They will be Looking at the last few jobs for guys like ojomo/ barden/ douglas/ stanback/ massua/ hendricks/ martinek and more.

Comment

No...BB is too smart for that. Starters will barely play if at all.
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Neither team will play the ones for any significant length of time. Tomorrow will provide the longest look at the starters.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

They've been playing a lot in the preseason already since XLII.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  Neither team will play the ones for any significant length of time. Tomorrow will provide the longest look at the starters.
                  Why do you say tomorrow's game will provide the longest look at the starters?

Comment

Because week three in the preseason is the game for the starters to go three quarters - its the closest to a real game that you get. Its the final tuneup for the 1's.

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
                      Because week three in the preseason is the game for the starters to go three quarters - its the closest to a real game that you get. Its the final tuneup for the 1's.
                      See, I did not know that. You taught me something new today. Thanx so much

Comment

Yes ur so right bb will go out and trade for every best player just for this game becuz he is so angry at tom he doesn't respect him or nothin lol he didn't congratulate him after the sb he hates him he spit on tom coughlin so tomorrow they will trade their whole roster for calvin johnson so they can throw 50 tds in one game against giants backups okay??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                          Yes ur so right bb will go out and trade for every best player just for this game becuz he is so angry at tom he doesn't respect him or nothin lol he didn't congratulate him after the sb he hates him he spit on tom coughlin so tomorrow they will trade their whole roster for calvin johnson so they can throw 50 tds in one game against giants backups okay??!!
                          LOL, wow, that was a mouthful. Are my questions annoying you?

Comment

LOL, wow, that was a mouthful. Are my questions annoying you?
                            Was just sharing my honest opinion with you no anger.

Comment

Why do you say tomorrow's game will provide the longest look at the starters?
                              They will play into the third quarter, if not through it
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X