Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tough Schedule.......on the ears (commentators)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Schedule.......on the ears (commentators)

As if the schedule wasn't brutal enough.....with all these high profile games the Giants are "probably" going to draw Fox's #1's (Buck and Aikman) for most of the year (pending performance).....couple that with three NBC Sunday Night crew games (Michaels and Collinsworthless) I'm not sure my ears are going to be able to survive the year with all these Giants haters.......brutal.......

Anyway the Giants could cut a deal with Papa to do ALL of their televised games?

They tried that a couple of years ago with NFL network and that didn't work out.... I don't know if someone will bring him back.

Comment

I agree about Buck and Aikman. They antagonize me. I loath it when Buck tells Aikmam I live to make you giggle. TMI for me. LOL

Comment

I like the tough schedule!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
          As if the schedule wasn't brutal enough.....with all these high profile games the Giants are "probably" going to draw Fox's #1's (Buck and Aikman) for most of the year (pending performance).....couple that with three NBC Sunday Night crew games (Michaels and Collinsworthless) I'm not sure my ears are going to be able to survive the year with all these Giants haters.......brutal.......

Anyway the Giants could cut a deal with Papa to do ALL of their televised games?
          This might be heresy on the Giants Message Boards but I always found Aikman fair in his analysis in regards to the Giants. He almost always has something positive to say about Manning. He just doesn't bother me...

Comment

If I hear the word "Vanilla" used one more time during a game to describe how a team is playing I'm going to lose it. Yesterday durring the seahawks game I swear the commentators said the word 5 times in one sentence, I turned the game off.

Comment

Buck and Aikman aren't that bad. Just because they don't suck up to the Giants doesn't mean they hate them. Collinsworth, on the other hand, always has something snarky to say about the Giants...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                This might be heresy on the Giants Message Boards but I always found Aikman fair in his analysis in regards to the Giants. He almost always has something positive to say about Manning. He just doesn't bother me...
                I do not mind Aikman at all....Buck on the other hand makes me sick when he looks at Aikman....he hangs on every word out of his mouth like a 13 yr old girl with a crush on her teacher
                "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                  Doesnt bother me either.Joe Buck is the most lifeless man in Sports. He has no energy whatsoever

Comment

buck n aikman suck. the way they call our games, their monotone voices when we do something good makes me feel like they think it sucks when the giants do good.
                    then when we do something poorly, their voices get all into it and with more character.
                    Archie had the best idea, mute em.

I like the Sunday and Monday night football commentators...wayyyyyyyy more than aikman.

Comment

i actually like aikman and buck. Buck is monotone, but somehow he pulls it off. Now, if we had the CBS crew- Jim Nance and Phil Simms, I'd shoot myself. Although Collinsworth is the best. That dude is just funny.
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

It would be nice if they put Buck and Collinsworth together, so I will know to mute the entire game. Aikman and Michaels I actually enjoy listening to, too bad you can't mute the commentators individually.

Comment

I like Aikman and Simms. Aikman is always fair. Collinsworths voice bothers me. Maybe too much Madden "tiiiime and tiiiime again", or maybe too nasally sounding for my liking. The way he talks sounds like hes always complaining/ whining. Buck is the worst. No emotion, no football intelligence, nothing.

Comment

I don't mind Troy at all. I can't stand Joe Buck though. He is a baseball announcer. But Chris Collinsworth has to be the worst. I cant stand him. Eli can throw 25 great passes and he will alway harp on that one "back foot" throw.

Comment

Giants need to make Gus Johnson their official announcer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmY-BXzMc5g

Comment

Working...
                              X