Top of the Morning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the Morning

Woke up this morning and ate a nice grilled cheese sandwich and I was thinking about how much I loved the Giants. It was like a small of New York giants aroma hit me, and please no perverted comments about how good or bad the Giants smell; I've never been in their locker room, but I'm hoping to because I'm a huge fan now.

I came to the realization that I wanted to take off work, and because I LOVE THE NEW YORK GIANTS, I called in sick and said I was feeling the blues

hA HA, no punt INTENDED, but I really am a huge fan... like really.

Anyway good morning to ya'lls, and I hope you have a great new york giant morning!!!

Good Morning Mike. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Woke up this morning and ate a nice grilled cheese sandwich and I was thinking about how much I loved the Giants. It was like a small of New York giants aroma hit me, and please no perverted comments about how good or bad the Giants smell; I've never been in their locker room, but I'm hoping to because I'm a huge fan now.

I came to the realization that I wanted to take off work, and because I LOVE THE NEW YORK GIANTS, I called in sick and said I was feeling the blues

hA HA, no punt INTENDED, but I really am a huge fan... like really.

Anyway good morning to ya'lls, and I hope you have a great new york giant morning!!!

lol, no punt intended reminds me of Dodge.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

There is something going on here....
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

LOL, I am imagining Tom Coughlin's face right now

mattdodge.JPG

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          There is something going on here....

Obvious joke

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            Ewwwww. Don't ever remind me of that filthy name again. Can you believe this turd tried to fill Feagles shoes?

The thing is, I would actually feel sorry for him if he didn't kick that damn ball to Jackson in that epic Giants meltdown.

Comment

Omg your so cool!! We shld totally hang out after the game like LOOL we can totally be total awesome cheerleaders

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                Omg your so cool!! We shld totally hang out after the game like LOOL we can totally be total awesome cheerleaders
                Yeah sure, but don't be surprised when you notice my crotch area

Comment

Oh my God.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yeah sure, but don't be surprised when you notice my crotch area
                    Bleh, I thought you were both were two hot women that were dressing up as cheerleaders. Way to kill it that thought...

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                      Bleh, I thought you were both were two hot women that were dressing up as cheerleaders. Way to kill it that thought...
                      LOL, mine is a complete joke. I just like the woman on my avatar. Clearly a joke, I even have a FB that has Fbomb added

Comment

If you want a cheerleader PM laurah.

Though in the end you might be surprised with what she has to offer also lol.

Comment

The Giants board is about to have their MAN CARD revoked if these kinda threads keep happening!!!
                          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                            The Giants board is about to have their MAN CARD revoked if these kinda threads keep happening!!!
                            Rofl, when does the season start

Comment

Rofl, when does the season start
                              Not soon enough obviously!
                              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Working...
                              X