Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Reese watching the same Oline like us?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many OL did JR actually draft? Snee and Diehl are EA picks, Baas is an overpaid FA pickup. Locklear and Boothe are castoffs that are decent starters. Beatty couldn't win the job and now can't stay on the field. The rest are a bunch of guys who aren't exactly pushing for jobs.

As good as JR has been the Oline has deteriorated and his picks haven't really helped.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
      How many OL did JR actually draft? Snee and Diehl are EA picks, Baas is an overpaid FA pickup. Locklear and Boothe are castoffs that are decent starters. Beatty couldn't win the job and now can't stay on the field. The rest are a bunch of guys who aren't exactly pushing for jobs.

As good as JR has been the Oline has deteriorated and his picks haven't really helped.
      I have no worries about the O-line and you shouldn't either. When the time comes, he will get more players for the O-line but they will do great this year.

Comment

First unit did just fine - locklear did a fairly nice job at LT.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseGirl View Post
          NFL stands for "Not For Long" and somewhere in fine print, it also says "What have you done for me lately?"

Lately, I've seen this line struggle to open running lanes. And yea, Eli tends to be under more pressure than I would like. I hate that Tom Brady gets to literally stand in the pocket completely still and throwing perfect passes. Only time I see him hassled is when he plays the Giants lolll.

But hey, every team has a weakness and while this is an issue for NY, it's not as bad as other teams, so we'll see.
          It helps when you have a guy in the booth calling into your headset where the open receiver is. Brady loved Spygate. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X