Coe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coe

Playing very physical. Could he be the answer now that prince has the HA sprain.

Coe is playing GREAT... Bears receivers are just making the play lol

He's all over them
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Yes. Giants were really loaded at the nickel spot. Coe was one of the few guys I thought was fit for the outside. Hosley may also now get that chance.

Comment

He was starting to come on last year before being injured.

Comment

He looked very well considering he was matched up against arguably the most physical wideout in the league, who btw happens to be a premier receiver as well. Coe held his own.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
            Yes. Giants were really loaded at the nickel spot. Coe was one of the few guys I thought was fit for the outside. Hosley may also now get that chance.
            I disagree I think they have serious issues now in the secondary with amukumara being hurt. Passing league and your down your 2 and 3 CB's for a long time its trouble

Comment

Has it been confirmed Prince has a high ankle sprain and if so how long are they saying he will be out?

Comment

out at least 3-6 weeks - hosley was gonna be the nickel if healthy anyway - probably coe starter now. Will hill saw time as the rover tonight - played well/ at least wasnt thrown at so coverage must have been there.

Comment

No to say he can't get better sooner, but it took Prince a while to come back from the broken foot. Hopefully it only takes a few weeks to get better.

Comment

you think coe will start over hosely?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      No to say he can't get better sooner, but it took Prince a while to come back from the broken foot. Hopefully it only takes a few weeks to get better.
                      it wont be sooner, i'm growing tired of prince (yes you guys know i never liked the pick and i was crucified on here for it) i know its just his second year but he has shown me 0 so far

Comment

Well he broke his foot last year. He showed us something in the post season last year. Actually, the play he was hurt on was a good physical tackle on a big physical WR. Just unfortunate that he hurt his ankle doing it.

Comment

I liked Coe. I hope he makes the Team. Very physical and was playing the ball...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Has it been confirmed Prince has a high ankle sprain and if so how long are they saying he will be out?
                            Coughlin said he was told it was minor and doesn't like the "high" classification. So we'll see

Comment

Well he broke his foot last year. He showed us something in the post season last year. Actually, the play he was hurt on was a good physical tackle on a big physical WR. Just unfortunate that he hurt his ankle doing it.
                              He was hurt the play before that apparently, and tried to play through it. Which makes that play more impressive, but also dumb in the preseason

Comment

Working...
                              X