• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't know how you keep Ware

Bradshaw
    Wilson
    Scott
    Brown

Too much upside on the younger guys......
    Last edited by ebick; 08-24-2012, 10:33 PM.

Easy. The most important among those guys is Eli, and Ware is better at protecting him than three names on that list.

Comment

If they trust him more as a blocker he stays. I would say as a RB it should be Bradshaw, Wilson, and Scott.

Comment

Gilbert? Am I missing a joke or something...
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

i think this is the end for ware. i found it telling that wilson, AND brown were ahead of him on the depth chart....

Comment

Actually hey kept 4 last year. It could be Bradshaw, Ware, Wilson, and Scott.

Comment

This Gilbert kid must be good if you think he'll knock Ware out :wink:

Comment

LOL Gilbert will be our starter for sure.

Comment

Ware was still in on most 3rd downs to pick up the blitz and protecting Eli is more important than running ability.

Comment

I don't what the H I was thinking when I typed that.......sprained groins....Wilson/Gilberts....I'm gonna stop posting tonight..... :S

Comment

DJ Ware is better than Andre Brown and I trust him most than Scott too. I like a combo of Wilson and Bradshaw and Ware as the 3rd back on the roster.
                      " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Yeah Ware is safe. It's going to come down to Brown or Scott again like last year.

I think they'll go with Scott for his speed, upside and ST's.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                          DJ Ware is better than Andre Brown and I trust him most than Scott too. I like a combo of Wilson and Bradshaw and Ware as the 3rd back on the roster.
                          Agreed. Brown is the only one with some size, but doesn't seem to bring much.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                            Bradshaw
                            Wilson
                            Scott
                            Brown

Too much upside on the younger guys......
                            Brown missed another block on pass protection tonight - he won`t stick.

Comment

it should be Bradshaw Wilson splitting equal opportunity, with Ware at Third down, and Scott if needed, or on Special teams

Comment

Working...
                              X