Rivers flowing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivers flowing!

This guy has been active and productive. Best addition to the D. Wilson best addition to the O!

I've liked what I've seen out of Rivers, great pick up. Can't wait to see what they do with him and Boley when he finally gets back.

Comment

If kiwi's groin keeps him out, I wouldn't mind seeing Rivers, Boley, Herz/J Will

Comment

Not worried about LB at all, even with Kiwi's injury.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

What are you guys talking about? YouTube said he was rubbish when the Giants traded for him.

Comment

He's looking like a steal at this point.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              What are you guys talking about? YouTube said he was rubbish when the Giants traded for him.
              Also half of the people on here nearly commited suicide when we drafted Wilson......Most people around these parts wanted Mike Adams..

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                YouTube?....
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

rivers is looking every bit the part of 9th overall selection of the 2009 (IIRC) draft

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                    rivers is looking every bit the part of 9th overall selection of the 2009 (IIRC) draft
                    And to think, we got a 1st round talent for a 5th round draft pick. Thank you Jerry Reese.
                    Last edited by primetime; 08-25-2012, 11:35 PM.

Comment

it's looking like a great move, esp. with Boley and Kiwi nicked up ... even if/when we get 100% healthy, there is no question that Rivers will be part of certain LB packages

in fact, even the Rodgers injury opens up more LBer playing time, since Kiwi might end up getting a few more snaps at D-line, at least until Canty comes back
                      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Rivers gives us another dimension at LBer that we've been starving for, a LBer with coverage skills and the speed to go sideline to sideline

Comment

MB is the best addition to the O due to the excellant blocking display so far this preseason.
                          Emperor Tom

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            YouTube?....
                            My same thought. You Tube speaks?
                            I thought it was, for a 5th rnd., a very safe pick for JR that could pay dividends. I hope he pans out cuz I've been dying for a better LB Corp for too long. Some very good signs, especially the continued progress from Herz.

Comment

really liking rivers and black unicorn pick up...

Comment

Working...
                              X