Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tickets

    I dont know if this is the proper section to post this in but I want to buy tickets for the 10/21/12 game vs the Redskins of off Stub Hub and I wanted to know if you guys thought $200 was overpriced for the upper level. Any feedback would be most appriciated.
    They don't just play the notes on the page...they play what's in the air.

  • #2
    No not at all. 200 sounds about right, especially for a division game. My girlfriend and I went to the Eagles game where we gave up 21 points in like 7 minutes and we sat alllllll the way up, back against the wall and those were around 200.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
      No not at all. 200 sounds about right, especially for a division game. My girlfriend and I went to the Eagles game where we gave up 21 points in like 7 minutes and we sat alllllll the way up, back against the wall and those were around 200.
      Thanks for the input.....I bought my tixs and booked my flight....it was either that game, the Browns or the game in Atlanta in Dec....much prefer home games but there are a ton of Giant fans who go to the Atlanta game.
      They don't just play the notes on the page...they play what's in the air.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey, Franklin's Tower - going to see a local Dead tribute band in a few hours. No tickets needed!

        Comment


        • #5
          As I said in your other post tickets start at $135, so $200 is high.

          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....TicketExchange

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FranklinsTower View Post
            Thanks for the input.....I bought my tixs and booked my flight....it was either that game, the Browns or the game in Atlanta in Dec....much prefer home games but there are a ton of Giant fans who go to the Atlanta game.
            No problem man. We're actually going to the browns game this year. Have fun and have a safe trip!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jet-Blue View Post
              As I said in your other post tickets start at $135, so $200 is high.

              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....TicketExchange
              You're right. I didn't take into account we always sit at the 50 yard line. I guess no matter how high it is sitting in the middle of the field will always be a slightly higher price. Then again, he just said upper level lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                Hey, Franklin's Tower - going to see a local Dead tribute band in a few hours. No tickets needed!
                Jeff Mattson and Volenteers at Pastimes Pub or The Right Track Inn......that's the days before The Zen Tricksters and Jeff joining DSO.
                They don't just play the notes on the page...they play what's in the air.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FranklinsTower View Post
                  Jeff Mattson and Volenteers at Pastimes Pub or The Right Track Inn......that's the days before The Zen Tricksters and Jeff joining DSO.
                  You must have been a Long Islander at one time? I'd think "Volunteers" would be a Jefferson Airplane tribute band - but of course there are none. My first live show of significance was Jorma Kaukonen at My Father's Place - wild renditions of old blues stuff.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    You must have been a Long Islander at one time? I'd think "Volunteers" would be a Jefferson Airplane tribute band - but of course there are none. My first live show of significance was Jorma Kaukonen at My Father's Place - wild renditions of old blues stuff.
                    Brooklyn born and raised, made many trips out to MFP and The Calderone Thearter.........
                    They don't just play the notes on the page...they play what's in the air.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X