Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't want to jinx the Giants but.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to jinx the Giants but.........

as a 40 year Giant fan, I cannot remember EVER having this much of a talent pool going into the season

Everyone says the Eagles have the most talent in the NFC East

Its not even close............we are farrrrrrrrrrr more talented than the Eagles

Their wee little QB cannot make it through a series without sustaining injury

They should just ditch Vick and hand Foles the keys.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      They should just ditch Vick and hand Foles the keys.
      I think Foles could be their QB of the future. But heck, its just preseason, we will see how he looks when he is given the proverbial keys.

Comment

We are loaded but loaded doesn't win Super Bowls. We have a lot of work to do. Go Blue!!
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
          I think Foles could be their QB of the future. But heck, its just preseason, we will see how he looks when he is given the proverbial keys.
          I was telling that to a friend of mine who's an eagles fan this morning.
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I agree the Giants have a wave of talent but wouldn't it be even nicer if they could stay healthy...

The depth would look a lot better if guys like T2, Prince, Hosley, Austin, Canty, Boley, Beatty were actually participating.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

We have a lot of work to do.

Go Big Blue!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                Ah, Benedict Arnold's last words, too!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  I don't know how those 2 words can be in the same sentence!! I have numerous Cowboy fan friends and no Eagles fan freinds. Every Eagle fan I know is a bitter, angry ****** nozzle.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                    I don't know how those 2 words can be in the same sentence!! I have numerous Cowboy fan friends and no Eagles fan freinds. Every Eagle fan I know is a bitter, angry ****** nozzle.
                    I didn't think it was possible Eagles fans to have friends....doesn't their fan base hate each other as well?

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
                      I didn't think it was possible Eagles fans to have friends....doesn't their fan base hate each other as well?
                      lol...they're like Orcs. If there is no one else to kill they will turn on each other!!
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                        I agree the Giants have a wave of talent but wouldn't it be even nicer if they could stay healthy...

The depth would look a lot better if guys like T2, Prince, Hosley, Austin, Canty, Boley, Beatty were actually participating.
                        This, when healthy, we can compete with or be the best in the league, but we need to be healthy when playoffs roll around. That being said, we have a great team, cant wait for the season to start.
                        sigpic

Comment

We started off weak last year......but I do expect a win tomorrow.
                          The key is our pass rush.....if they somehow figure it out we will have a tough game on our hands

Comment

I've lowered my estimation of this team 50% based upon that debacle last week

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                              as a 40 year Giant fan, I cannot remember EVER having this much of a talent pool going into the season

Everyone says the Eagles have the most talent in the NFC East

Its not even close............we are farrrrrrrrrrr more talented than the Eagles

Their wee little QB cannot make it through a series without sustaining injury
                              all teams have talent...
                              its heart, desire,preparation, and proper execution on the players and coaching staff that makes success.....
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X