Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson

i rarely comment, but this David Wilson kid just has a perfect attitude and outlook on his whole situation. he seems very laid back and very , well, just happy. i like this kid.

Gonna miss the big guy. rofl.

And he's so damn fast. I might be getting his jersey actually. #34 and I have only defensive jerseys, so I need an offense one.

Comment

Ive been looking at getting a new jersey,and i cant find his jersey on giants.com,i found it only on nflshopzone.com. Im thinking of getting it soon.Im very,very glad we drafted him.Hopefully randle will be just as good too.
      '"Respect All,Fear none'''

Comment

Originally posted by Greatone80 View Post
        Ive been looking at getting a new jersey,and i cant find his jersey on giants.com,i found it only on nflshopzone.com. Im thinking of getting it soon.Im very,very glad we drafted him.Hopefully randle will be just as good too.
        Randle won't have quite the impact as quickly but he will make his presence felt this year. This draft is shaping up to be one of JR's best. We need Hosley back asap.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I know Im being 'Debbie Downer' but I would LOVE for us to start building a nice, strong, young O-Line around Wilson so as players get older we dont miss a beat.
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
            I know Im being 'Debbie Downer' but I would LOVE for us to start building a nice, strong, young O-Line around Wilson so as players get older we dont miss a beat.
            Don't see how you're being a debbie downer. That's a solid idea and I agree +1

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              I say our 1st two picks next year are OL..

Comment

Jerry Reese is the man.

I have been very impressed with David Wilson from what I have seen. He is fast, explosive, he is hard to bring down, and he is a playmaker.
                New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

He is Humble, and passionate about this game, he is not filled with Ego

Comment

Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
                    Great pick!
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
                      This is the thing... humility is a great thing to see in athletes. Not only do they avoid a lot of locker room and media issues, but they're willing to listen to coaches and improve their game. Such people have tremendous upside, but aren't talked about much because of said humility...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Wilson is very fast he can blow by all the old ladies standing on the sideline they might lose their wig from time to time so we need to watch out for insurance claims he is a very good rap star he will retire soon because he can make more in record deals so that's why we should of took martin.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                          Wilson is very fast he can blow by all the old ladies standing on the sideline they might lose their wig from time to time so we need to watch out for insurance claims he is a very good rap star he will retire soon because he can make more in record deals so that's why we should of took martin.
                          He's a rap star?

Comment

I like the way he finishes his runs. When he knows he's got to go down, he always seems to scrape-up that extra half yard or so. Hard to explain, but watch for it. . .it's lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              And he's so damn fast. I might be getting his jersey actually. #34 and I have only defensive jerseys, so I need an offense one.
                              Actually have his jersey on order as we speak...Not only am I pumped that we got him to begin with but wearing my favorite number on top of it!! Just hope he doesn't change his number like a lot of these rookies do. Can't wait to see the impact he has on this team this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X