Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Tylerr Sash carted off practice field with ankle injury

LINK

Excerpt: "Another day and another injury concern for the Giants secondary.
    Safety Tyler Sash was carted off the practice field today, unable to put any weight on his right leg. On Friday, cornerback Prince Amukamara sprained his right ankle and was wearing a walking boot today."
    "His ankle locked up is what they said to me," Tom Coughlin said after the practice. "Otherwise I have no idea." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

At least he has 5-1/2 weeks for it to heal before we make a decision on him......
    I hate Philthy. The teams, their fans, the city.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      LINK

Excerpt: "Another day and another injury concern for the Giants secondary.
      Safety Tyler Sash was carted off the practice field today, unable to put any weight on his right leg. On Friday, cornerback Prince Amukamara sprained his right ankle and was wearing a walking boot today."
      "His ankle locked up is what they said to me," Tom Coughlin said after the practice. "Otherwise I have no idea." Read more...
      ( long sigh )

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

He is not a difference maker, healthy or not. I feel sorry for the kid but it is not an issue for us. There will be plenty of guys available on cut day that are as good or better than Sash. Next up, Go Blue!!
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I always liked tyler sash i was rooting for him and the depth behind him and hill is not good at all

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
            I always liked tyler sash i was rooting for him and the depth behind him and hill is not good at all
            Love everything I've seen from Will Hill thus far right?
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Sash played pretty well on special teams last year,but i think he is pretty replaceable just as a backup safety......I do feel bad for him ...he just seems like one of those guys who gives all he has
              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Yea I would say will hill has defiantly impressed
                he fell so far in the draft because of serious character issues and I am glad he seemed to get his head on straight
                He really is a talented safety from what ive seen from him, however it is hard to judge the safeties play because of our limited view

Comment

Brown and Hill are likely his replacement!

Comment

bring back grant...

Comment

We re-signed Deon Grant right??
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                        We re-signed Deon Grant right??
                        I don't believe so

Comment

thus the need for the color red

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I dont have anything against Grant but i feel he is just to old now. Illl eat my words if he does but i dont think he'll make any impact. Will Hill could make more of an impact if hes out there in our 3 saftey package

Comment

I think Hill is going to make some big plays for the D when he gets on the field and gains more experience. Seems to have his head on straight as well (Let's hope anyway)

Comment

Working...
                              X