Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratliff might miss opener

Dallas Cowboys' Jay Ratliff suffers high ankle sprain

Things are looking worse and worse for the Boys.

Most fans i know now are already using the excuse, "if they beat us, we had injuries". True because they are bad, but teams always have injuries.

Luckily for them, might as well be in the beginning of the season than the end.

Comment

^ give them the list of our injuries and then give them a stay-free tampon

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
      @Katdaddyjay 17h
      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

this from nfl.com on the ratliff injury article.

Gregory Ambus Attorney at Gregory T. Ambus, P.C. A Professional Law Corporation
        Giants have Nicks broken foot not fully healed yet, Beaty left tackle out, no Jacobs, no manningham on offense, chris canty and rogers out on defensive line, a 4th string cornerback will have to start named Coe (Amukamara injured)......and super bowl hang over....time to go lay a hurting on the giants.....next man up and man up and beat them down! Ware needs to throw Eli Manning around like a wet noodle! Cowboys in an upset 34-20.

delirium is a hell of a syndrome

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
        @Katdaddyjay 17h
        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Next man up: Josh Brent. He'll do just fine really.

I think the Cowboys will be healthier by game time. Most of our holdouts are precautionary rather than actual injuries. Won't hear any excuses from me, that's for sure.

Comment

Nicks will be ready for the starter...

So I have Witten and Ratliff as improbable for the week 1 game. Any word on Dez and Austin recently? They are questionable at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              Nicks will be ready for the starter...

So I have Witten and Ratliff as improbable for the week 1 game. Any word on Dez and Austin recently? They are questionable at this point.
              Word is if Dez and Austin had to play today they could.

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                this from nfl.com on the ratliff injury article.

Gregory Ambus Attorney at Gregory T. Ambus, P.C. A Professional Law Corporation
                Giants have Nicks broken foot not fully healed yet, Beaty left tackle out, no Jacobs, no manningham on offense, chris canty and rogers out on defensive line, a 4th string cornerback will have to start named Coe (Amukamara injured)......and super bowl hang over....time to go lay a hurting on the giants.....next man up and man up and beat them down! Ware needs to throw Eli Manning around like a wet noodle! Cowboys in an upset 34-20.

delirium is a hell of a syndrome
                all of that is true ,but you can tell it was written by someone that really doesnt know anything about this team
                "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                  Word is if Dez and Austin had to play today they could.
                  That's good to hear. I couldn't imagine how bad our O would look without Nicks and Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    That's good to hear. I couldn't imagine how bad our O would look without Nicks and Cruz.
                    I think our guys behind our starters could get the job done. It would be just a different game plan... it goes for both sides. You've got some guys that can get the job done as well outside of Cruz and Nicks.

Harris looked good for us last night and Beasley and Ogletree look pretty good too.

I'm glad you guys didn't nab O'tree from us because he's starting to put it together for us this year. Outside of Austin, he's easily our best route runner and can take a hit for sure.
                    Last edited by Ntegrase96; 08-26-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I think our guys behind our starters could get the job done. It would be just a different game plan... it goes for both sides. You've got some guys that can get the job done as well outside of Cruz and Nicks.

Harris looked good for us last night and Beasley and Ogletree look pretty good too.

I'm glad you guys didn't nab O'tree from us because he's starting to put it together for us this year. Outside of Austin, he's easily our best route runner and can take a hit for sure.
                      I don't know if we would look good without our two starting WRs. I know your Oline can run block better than ours and at least rely on Murray. We would have to hope for Wilson to continue to break runs to the outside.

Ogletree would of been a bad fit with our bloated WR depth anyway. He was better off on your team.

Comment

We could absorb a hit to our DL but not our OL...........heck, I don't think anyone in the NFC East could absorb a hit to their OL.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          We could absorb a hit to our DL but not our OL...........heck, I don't think anyone in the NFC East could absorb a hit to their OL.
                          I doubt it. Maybe the Redskins?

Comment

Ratliff is a really good player, very tough, very consistent and very smart. I'm glad we'll only have to face him once this year.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I'd say Eagles have the best OL when everyone has their starters completely healthy. Peters was a huge blow to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X