No chat room?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No chat room?

I was not sure where to put this but seeing as the heart of the matter is literally TALKING ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, I'm curious...

Does this website not have a chat feature of any kind? I would love to be able to just casually discuss games live as they happen. Much like the "official ____ vs ____" threads, but, y'know..... a lot more convenient.

So is there really no chat room buried on the many front page options? Has a chat room feature ever been discussed for the future?
    Last edited by TrueBlue10; 08-26-2012, 08:36 PM.

Originally posted by TrueBlue10 View Post
    I was sure where to put this but seeing as the heart of the matter is literally TALKING ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, I'm curious...

Does this website not have a chat feature of any kind? I would love to be able to just casually discuss games live as they happen. Much like the "official ____ vs ____" threads, but, y'know..... a lot more convenient.

So is there really no chat room buried on the many front page options? Has a chat room feature ever been discussed for the future?
    There is a website that a few members use that we chat in. If you'd like, I can send that link via private message.

Comment

I'm interested ..... do people also meet during non-Giants games like tonight's preseason barn-burner between Superman and Mark Tebow?

Comment

I'm interested ..... do people also meet during non-Giants games like tonight's preseason barn-burner between Superman and Mark Tebow?
        Not that I know of. I haven't been on there when other games are on. To be honest, people have **** going on in their lives so that stuff is more important than chatting in a chat room for another game.

Comment

Fair enough, good sir. I appreciate the info.

Comment

Sent you the information. Enjoy! Bookmark it! It's actually a good time.

Comment

Will do! Thnx again.

Comment

I was not sure where to put this but seeing as the heart of the matter is literally TALKING ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, I'm curious...

here it is in all its glory.
                http://www.giantschat.webs.com/
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                  here it is in all its glory.
                  http://www.giantschat.webs.com/
                  Already sent via PM lol. Isn't the place awesome?

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Already sent via PM lol. Isn't the place awesome?
                    I help where I can. Sorry if I stole your thunder Moke

Comment

I help where I can. Sorry if I stole your thunder Moke

Giants play as a team. So do their fans,

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Giants play as a team. So do their fans,
                        Roger that Moke. Glad you didnt feel like i slapped your pee pee

Comment

I only posted before in a music related forum. These topics are fast and furious, compared to that...

Comment

Roger that Moke. Glad you didnt feel like i slapped your pee pee
                            HAHA. That's funny

Comment

i get very angry during games so maybe it is wise if i stay off these chat rooms i will ask the great wise RF for advice later on if he has time to answer me with his busy schedule over scowering the internets for awesome giants links.

Comment

Working...
                              X