Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no love for eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • no love for eli

    found this on the tube check it out guys, good highlight vid

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D7AX...feature=fvwrel

  • #2
    It was a nice highlight vid, but Lil Wayne ruined it for me.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Lil Wayne is in the video? Thanks for telling me. Not watching!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Lil Wayne is in the video? Thanks for telling me. Not watching!
        Yeah, the song >.>
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Is that buddy33 with the glasses?

          Comment


          • #6
            The nerd in the video looks a lot like eli lol pretty funny

            Comment


            • #7
              no love for eli = morehead fault he hates eli he is mad hes not a good as poster as rf or harooni

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                no love for eli = morehead fault he hates eli he is mad hes not a good as poster as rf or harooni
                Why are you calling out a poster in threads that he didn't even post in?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Why are you calling out a poster in threads that he didn't even post in?
                  He never posts he is a bad poster my point EXACTLY.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                    He never posts he is a bad poster my point EXACTLY.
                    What dude? LOL I'll continue to ignore

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      What dude? LOL I'll continue to ignore
                      Everyone loves Eli now only a certain somebody in this world hasn't moved on from the days from 2004. Who that is? I won't say.

                      Nice video but lil wayne is whack okay.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                        Everyone loves Eli now only a certain somebody in this world hasn't moved on from the days from 2004. Who that is? I won't say.

                        Nice video but lil wayne is whack okay.
                        everyone doesnt' HAVE to love Eli......not your call anyway.
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          2 superbowls you gotta love this guy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by YoImRudy View Post
                            It was a nice highlight vid, but Lil Wayne ruined it for me.
                            I'm with you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                              2 superbowls you gotta love this guy.
                              just sayin there will alwats be fans who along with the good will point out the bad. Or what they perceive to tbe the bad.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X