Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIANTS' ROSTER CUTS: Joe Martink Among cuts as team reaches 75

LINK

Excerpt: "There are a handful of surprises among the players cut or placed on Injured Reserve/PUP Monday to reach the 75-man roster limit. Here is the breakdown:" Read more...
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-27-2012, 01:44 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Well if Hynoski was going to stay, martinek was going to be cut. Glad to see Douglass is still there.

Comment

I know he is a NJ native but some of you REALLY went overboard on the hype with this kid. I remember someone on these boards just raving about his HS rushing totals...HS?!!

As i said when we first brought him in...there just isnt a position available on this roster for him. Wish him the best but i couldnt ever see it with the Gmen.
      sigpic
      BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the giants r given him a chance to catch on somewhere else. i'd bet NE takes a look at him. If he's available later on maybe we PS him...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          the giants r given him a chance to catch on somewhere else. i'd bet NE takes a look at him. If he's available later on maybe we PS him...
          They already got Woodhead. NE has even less incentive then we do for a hybrid type player
          sigpic
          BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bad article RF you should know better than to post this there were no surprises ugh.

Comment

Martink looked solid this offseason but he was in a tough battle making a team already stacked to the teeth. I believe he can make an impact in this league if given an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                bad article RF you should know better than to post this there were no surprises ugh.
                Are you saying that he should only post articles with surprises? I am as critical of bad articles as the next guy but there was timely, factual, useful information in there, First cuts are always ho-hum for most teams. Did I miss something?
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by G.I. Ants View Post
                  Martink looked solid this offseason but he was in a tough battle making a team already stacked to the teeth. I believe he can make an impact in this league if given an opportunity.
                  I think there are several guys on this team that might find spots on other teams
                  "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                    Are you saying that he should only post articles with surprises? I am as critical of bad articles as the next guy but there was timely, factual, useful information in there, First cuts are always ho-hum for most teams. Did I miss something?
                    no I mean the article says that there were many surprises when there were none lol. poorly written.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                      no I mean the article says that there were many surprises when there were none lol. poorly written.
                      haha, yes, there's alot of false advertising going on to get you engaged..
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        haha, yes, there's alot of false advertising going on to get you engaged..
                        Thats why I told RF not to waste our time with these things maybe he gets paid to advertise the articles. I love RF best poster ever but sometimes I wonder.....

Comment

Working...
                        X