Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    Though Coughlin won't commit, Hakeem Nicks said he expects to get some snaps on Wednesday. #nyg

Are the rest of our starters going to play a little too then? I really don't want to see Nicks go against the Pats' backups because somebody who is trying to make the team is gonna look to make a splash on a NYG starter.

Comment

Did Mike mean, "comment" or did we really mean "commit"?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
        Are the rest of our starters going to play a little too then? I really don't want to see Nicks go against the Pats' backups because somebody who is trying to make the team is gonna look to make a splash on a NYG starter.
        If this is truly the case I bet the first O plays one series two at the most.

Comment

If he's fit to play, I hope he does see some action. Even a guy like Hakeem might be a little rusty. Best to shake some of that off in a meaningless game.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Did Mike mean, "comment" or did we really mean "commit"?
            I assume the meant "Commit" based on this:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel
            Coughlin on Nicks playing status: "we'll see."

Comment

im torn. i'd like to see the 1's go a series, two tops. but i also know injuries are so freakishly random and we could lose a valued player...is the 4th preseason game that much diff than a practice? i mean nicks would face better competition in practice and our guys would know to be extremely careful with him...

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                I assume the meant "Commit" based on this:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel
                Coughlin on Nicks playing status: "we'll see."
                Ah okay; makes sense now.

Comment

i prefer the starters sit for this game. i think Nicks being the exception could play a coupla series.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                    i prefer the starters sit for this game. i think Nicks being the exception could play a coupla series.
                    .........just to knock the rust off. Get in, get out, sit down, next up Dallas.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Yeah. I wouldn't mind Nicks playing a little.

Comment

Yeah. I wouldn't mind Nicks playing a little.
                        Until he gets hit...gets hurt
                        then every poster on this board will be....." how stupid is Coughlin for playing him in that game"
                        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                          Until he gets hit...gets hurt
                          then every poster on this board will be....." how stupid is Coughlin for playing him in that game"
                          It happens, it happens. I don't think I'd be that angry and call out Coughlin for it, but honestly, a few minutes to run and get out there wouldn't be a bad idea.

Comment

It happens, it happens. I don't think I'd be that angry and call out Coughlin for it, but honestly, a few minutes to run and get out there wouldn't be a bad idea.

I am NOT saying I disagree with you........I am just telling what will happen if he gets hurt............every person here will never admit hey wanted him to play but will ***** like hell
                            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                              I am NOT saying I disagree with you........I am just telling what will happen if he gets hurt............every person here will never admit hey wanted him to play but will ***** like hell
                              Yeah, well I'm speaking for myself, not anyone else. I know what you mean, people here tend to get like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X