David Wilson #1, DJ Ware #2, and Bradshaw #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Wilson #1, DJ Ware #2, and Bradshaw #3

Am i the only one that thinks that Wilson and Ware should be our top backs??

beware the onslaught coming your way. not a good way to start off here buddy!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ksmooth22 View Post
      I just think Bradshaw is on a big decline, I think he looks lazy and doesnt run as hard as he used to be, as hard as he did when we whooped the pats the first time around, the year he came up. David Wilson is a hard down-hill runner and DJ Ware is just consistent in my eyes and can catch the ball great, he is a great 3rd down back, Wilson i believe doesnt have good hands either and bradshaw definitely doesnt. David Wilson should be our premiere back. PERIOD.

Comment

what you mean start off? i love bradshaw man i just dont think he is that good anymore, i think the rookie is going to be alot better with going out their to prove something. Bradshaw just doesnt look like the Bradshaw that i used to love. I am very excited to see what the new kid does, he is awesome and he is a hard-runner i just hope he holds on to the ball.

Comment

i'll just leave you to your own devices on this one... good luck

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
          @Katdaddyjay 17h
          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Could I see Wilson starting over Bradshaw? Definitely. Ware?
            Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-28-2012, 06:25 AM.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

i think eventually Wilson will be our #1 RB, cuz he is just to explosive to leave on the bench were u can take advantage of his speed. but ware ahead of Bradshaw? lol hell no, on a bad day Bradshaw is better then ware.

ware is average at best

Comment

I just don't see any "star factor" when Ware runs the ball. Bradshaw isn't as fast as he used to be but he can get some speed going and is much more aggressive as well with his style. Ware's most valuable asset is pass protection but unfortunately, the best pass protection RB in the league is Ahmad Bradshaw.

Comment

Lol, I tend to think of DJ Ware as a poor man's Bradshaw at times...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

bradshaw looked way quicker than last season. he had that hand cyst issue so we barely saw him in action. but yeah, i disagree with the OP. For now. Wilson will be the starter, eventually. not this season unless 44 gets hurt...and ware over him too? nah/

bradshaw is gonna have a career year. he had that procedure with stem cells done to his feet. he said his feet feel healthier than ever. and he looked incredibly quick in his limited action. we're gonna have a sick run game this season to compliment one of the leagues finest passing attacks.

Comment

I Absolutely hate DJ Ware. Theres 30,000 RBs in teh world just like him. I think Brown and Da'Rel have more upside

Comment

Like one poster said, "bradshaws bad day is like ware's good day." Idk how one comes up with putting ware in front of bradshaw. I can see wilson obviously surpassing bradshaw later on down the line, you don't draft a runningback in the first round not to have him as the number 1 starter. I see wilson getting a majority of the carries by week 7ish (pending how he is with pass protection).

Comment

Originally posted by ksmooth22 View Post
                          yea.....you are

Comment

Originally posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
                            yea.....you are
                            lmao +1.........

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Lol, I tend to think of DJ Ware as a poor man's Bradshaw at times...
                              how the hell???_!?

Comment

Working...
                              X