X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will sub in for Kiwi week 1?

Rivers, chase, and .....?

I'm guessing the game on Wednesday will decide that
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

River will take his position, at least in Game 1. Where has J-Will been? Is Boley still set to play in game 1 as well?

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
      River will take his position, at least in Game 1. Where has J-Will been? Is Boley still set to play in game 1 as well?
      i dont think rivers will play on that side. boley will likely be out, and j will should be playing tomorrow.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
        Rivers, chase, and .....?

Last I knew Kiwi's injury is minor and he was sitting as a precaution....has that changed?
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
          Last I knew Kiwi's injury is minor and he was sitting as a precaution....has that changed?
          strained groin....who knows. Like a hamstring even after it feels better you need extra rest and or it will go again....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

That's a good question ... Are we sure Kiwanuka is out ?

Maybe play Herzlich in the middle and move Blackburn at SAM ? Blackburn seemed slow to me, can he cover the ground ? I don't know.

I thought Williams was fine against the run while it was not his 1st job, so they might play him at SAM.
            Most likely it would be a combination of things, maybe a safety in the box more often or whatever Fewell comes up with.

Paysinger ? Where has he been getting his reps ? OLB, yes, but WILL or SAM ?

I really doubt that btw.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgundraw View Post
              That's a good question ... Are we sure Kiwanuka is out ?

Maybe play Herzlich in the middle and move Blackburn at SAM ? Blackburn seemed slow to me, can he cover the ground ? I don't know.

I thought Williams was fine against the run while it was not his 1st job, so they might play him at SAM.
              Most likely it would be a combination of things, maybe a safety in the box more often or whatever Fewell comes up with.

Paysinger ? Where has he been getting his reps ? OLB, yes, but WILL or SAM ?

I really doubt that btw.
              cant see Chase playing anything other MLB. Maybe they go with 4-2-5??
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Everything I heard from Kiwi and the staff was that it was a slight groin and not that serious....mostly removed for precaution but that he'd be ready to go by week 1.

I need to stop reading these forums cause there are new threads everywhere talking about replacements this and that...and honestly they're starting to freak me out.
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  cant see Chase playing anything other MLB. Maybe they go with 4-2-5??
                  If DeMarco Murray picks up where he left off, we'd be in trouble ...
                  They'd run for 300y or something and eat that clock like crazy ^^

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                  not that serious
                  Every injury starts as not serious with NYG ... and then your 1st round CB gets his first snap week 12 or something.

It's like Boley's hammy. It was nothing. Now it's been almost a month.

Comment

Paul Schwartz
                    2 days ago
                    Mathias Kiwanuka has dealt with a strained groin injury earlier in his career and so he knows what comes next.
                    "Unfortunately I’ve been in this situation with the same injury before, and I’ll be back before the first week,'' Kiwanuka said. "Just take a couple of days off, rest it, rehab it, whatever they have scheduled. I actually just told them to look up what they did last time with it, and go from there. I have a timetable, but I do not anticipate being more than a week, week and a half, something like that.'' #nyg

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                      Everything I heard from Kiwi and the staff was that it was a slight groin and not that serious....mostly removed for precaution but that he'd be ready to go by week 1.

I need to stop reading these forums cause there are new threads everywhere talking about replacements this and that...and honestly they're starting to freak me out.
                      I was listening to big blue live this morning and i heard john say something about kiwi not being able to go week 1. Thats why i asked

~Big Mike~

Comment

Every injury starts as not serious with NYG ... and then your 1st round CB gets his first snap week 12 or something.

So are you concluding that Kiwi won't be ready to play till say...October?

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                          Paul Schwartz
                          2 days ago
                          Mathias Kiwanuka has dealt with a strained groin injury earlier in his career and so he knows what comes next.
                          "Unfortunately I’ve been in this situation with the same injury before, and I’ll be back before the first week,'' Kiwanuka said. "Just take a couple of days off, rest it, rehab it, whatever they have scheduled. I actually just told them to look up what they did last time with it, and go from there. I have a timetable, but I do not anticipate being more than a week, week and a half, something like that.'' #nyg
                          Well a "week and half" would mean he won't play against Dallas .... Add the "something like that" and it's really just day to day stuff.

Comment

I was listening to big blue live this morning and i heard john say something about kiwi not being able to go week 1. Thats why i asked
                            Oh no worries. I just really need to stay away from threads involving injuries in general...too depressing..lol

Comment

If DeMarco Murray picks up where he left off, we'd be in trouble ...
                              They'd run for 300y or something and eat that clock like crazy ^^

was going to add to the post that they would have to see what Murray is like......
                              Jerry is going to want to light up the Giants. I am sure he will have his say in the game plan. Romo will try and throw deep often I think.
                              Will be a "see what we can do game" for the first quarter for both teams. Although I can see the Giants D wanting to put a few good licks on Romo from the get go....

Comment

Working...
                              X