Is Prince a Princess?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Prince a Princess?

Just kidding but this guy needs to get on the field. Number 1 draft pick on the bench injured starting the season 2 years in a row is not getting it done. I know its not his fault but if your can't play your useless.

It's very unfortunate he's injured again and he never had a history of injuries. He seems like he has potential but when will he get to show it?

Comment

What does the birth certificate say on gender? That should give you the answer you are seeking.

Comment

i love when people who probably never stepped on a field and played the sport, call professionals who get unfortunate injuries females/useless.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
        @Katdaddyjay 17h
        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

The guy's got a high ankle sprain for cryin out loud. OP, try walking from your couch to the fridge with a high ankle sprain (let alone play professional football).

Comment

Stop being a bully!

Comment

not trying to get in an argument but the op did say he was joking about the title.

Comment

Originally posted by manning to shockey View Post
                not trying to get in an argument but the op did say he was joking about the title.
                halarious...

I guess we can joke that Boly, Thomas, Canty, Hosely, Rogers, etc,. are all princesses too. It's stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                  halarious...

I guess we can joke that Boly, Thomas, Canty, Hosely, Rogers, etc,. are all princesses too. It's stupid.
                  I never said it was hilarious or even funny at all but yes you can joke about anything you want. And if you think its stupid that's cool, I don't care either way. I was just pointing out that he was making a joke and he said that in the first line.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    What does the birth certificate say on gender? That should give you the answer you are seeking.
                    what if he wont show his birth certificate or his tax returns?

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                      Just kidding but this guy needs to get on the field. Number 1 draft pick on the bench injured starting the season 2 years in a row is not getting it done. I know its not his fault but if your can't play your useless.
                      If you know it's not his fault, what is the point of this thread?

Comment

I sprained my ankle last year, it still isnt 100% and probably never will be. It took me about 4-5 months to start running and cutting again. I am far from a female.
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by jdl View Post
                          Then he's hiding yachts in Nigeria.

Comment

Originally posted by jdl View Post
                            Then he should get on the ticket for november

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                              Then he should get on the ticket for november
                              Ouch...LOL LOL LOL

I don't think is soft. Fragile maybe. But I don't think he's soft.

Comment

Working...
                              X