Game Time :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Time :)

Unfortunately in reality, not yet, but only 8 more days to go...can you feel the excitement?!?!

So picture it: It's 9/5/2012. The score is 14-9 Cowpies. GMEN have the ball and it's the last play. You become in total charge of this last play. What would you do to bring home a Giants victory? (Keeping it in reality)

thats my name.....dont wear it out.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
      Unfortunately in reality, not yet, but only 8 more days to go...can you feel the excitement?!?!

So picture it: It's 9/5/2012. The score is 14-9 Cowpies. GMEN have the ball and it's the last play. You become in total charge of this last play. What would you do to bring home a Giants victory? (Keeping it in reality)
      er..um...pray???

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        And here I thought there was a proposal in the air
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Not much I can do but watch the television and hope I don't have to kick anything.

Comment

Actualy, given those circumstances I would want the ball in the hands of the one man who practically always comes through in the clutch to guarantee a Giants victory...

Tony Romo

Comment

haha i thought you were getting hit on. the smiley face made me wonder....

Comment

Shotgun draw
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

the reality is that we will be leading when crunch time comes, but i feel u on the strength of just posting a hypothetical situation. however, i cant see us being down at that juncture at all. giants 26- cowgirls 17.
                  sigpic
                  Opposing wideouts

D.ont
                  R.ecieve
                  C.atches

Comment

...to DJ "don't call me Danny" Ware.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

im pumped for the game Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                        haha i thought you were getting hit on. the smiley face made me wonder....
                        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        And here I thought there was a proposal in the air
                        Lmao, I wonder how many of us thought she was talking about
                        GameTime

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Shotgun draw
                        Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        ...to DJ "don't call me Danny" Ware.
                        LOL, very well played.
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

We can't even stay on point for the first response here. Let's hope our boys in blue have more discipline.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Oh dear god, what just happened here?!?!...I meant like, your on the field and you have total control of the GMEN's next move, what would you do?
                            LOL at some of the responses though, you guys are awesome!

Comment

hahaha...I didn't know there was someone on here with that name

Comment

Working...
                              X