Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Looks like things Aren't Looking Good for the Giants by these Experts.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Looks like things Aren't Looking Good for the Giants by these Experts.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...content_stream

there are no experts just over paid people with opinions just like ours..

Comment

Way too long a read at this our, but there's no way both Eagles and Giants miss the playoffs, wth ?

I'm still on 9-7 no playoffs for us this season. And I don't really care. We just one the SB, who am I to expect them to repeat ?

Would I love it ? You bet. But let's be real. We had, what ?, 6 4th QTR comeback ? A 80% recovery rate on fumble over the last 8 games ? Those are "luck" stats that won't repeat themselves.

Comment

They do have a tough schedule and recent history has shown that the previous years world champions have failed in attempts to capture similar success so I am not surprised the at all by experts' opinions. It is proving the doubters wrong by winning much sweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgundraw View Post
          Way too long a read at this our, but there's no way both Eagles and Giants miss the playoffs, wth ?

I'm still on 9-7 no playoffs for us this season. And I don't really care. We just one the SB, who am I to expect them to repeat ?

Would I love it ? You bet. But let's be real. We had, what ?, 6 4th QTR comeback ? A 80% recovery rate on fumble over the last 8 games ? Those are "luck" stats that won't repeat themselves.
          Clay matthews?!?! is that you?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
          @Katdaddyjay 17h
          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by shotgundraw View Post

I love Big Blue but, real talk

Comment

3 said they would make the playoffs and 3 didnt......big deal....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                Clay matthews?!?! is that you?
                It's just maths really. Fumbles go 50-50 for recoveries. When you recover something like 80% (I didn't check the numbers, but it felt that way), you can't expect it to continue much longer. Close games (which 4th QTR comebacks are) are just so dependent on little things that you're supposed to win half, lose half. We won "too many" last season.

It's just like Manning's 25 INT in 2010, it was a statistical aberration and sure enough, Manning went back to his average

Comment

These so-called experts never learn; they pick the Cowboys just about every single season based on offensive talent at the skill positions. Coaching matters...heart and will to win matters...and player development matters. Everyone is assuming the Cowboys will suddenly and miraculously have a Top 5 - 10 defense. Sorry, I just don't buy it. Carr may be a solid addition, but Clayborn is a rookie...and aside from Ware and Lee, their front 7 doesn't scare anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by WEG313 View Post
                    These so-called experts never learn; they pick the Cowboys just about every single season based on offensive talent at the skill positions. Coaching matters...heart and will to win matters...and player development matters. Everyone is assuming the Cowboys will suddenly and miraculously have a Top 5 - 10 defense. Sorry, I just don't buy it. Carr may be a solid addition, but Clayborn is a rookie...and aside from Ware and Lee, their front 7 doesn't scare anyone.
                    Having Rob Ryan as DC pretty much prevents the Cowboys from having a top 10 defense ....

Comment

I am a self proclaimed expert to..So I say the Giants go 13-3 and win another Super Bowl!!
                      ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's just unfortunate.

Should we just forfeit this season and try again next year?

Comment

Thank God, we're underdogs once again. Super Bowl, here we come.
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            3 said they would make the playoffs and 3 didnt......big deal....
                            I guess we still need to red front cause the title was just mocking these so call experts. I never thought this was a big deal in the first place even if they all picked against the Giants.

Comment

The guy said the Giants did not improve, but upon much closer analysis-- and considering all our injuries last season-- that just is not true. I think we'll be stronger in the OL, DL, LB, TE and even RB. Alll the pragnosticators do is look at the 9-7 regular season record, and fail to recognize that the Giants not only had the hardest schedule in the NFC LAST season, but the overlook the extent of the injury problem over the first two-thirds of last year. We lost virtually our entire CB and LB corp (save for Webster), and both Tuck and Osi were fighting injuries (or out) for much of that time. Bradshaw was playing with an injured toe for most of the season, and the OL was in shambles. Heck, Nicks and Manningham each missed 2+ games.

Comment

Working...
                              X