Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants fans in Philly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants fans in Philly

    I know this is enemy territory but are there any meetup/bar/fan club areas for Giants fans in Philly?

  • #2
    Last time I was in Philly I crossed paths, literally just passed by him, I looked in his eyes. I knew he would just as soon slit my throat as to steal my skittles. I will not go back there. But I am old and a scarity cat. I'm just saying if you have your woman on your arm don't leave her alone. I've heard the atmosphere has improved somewhat. This was a few years ago when we were there. Good luck.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DEgiants89 View Post
      I know this is enemy territory but are there any meetup/bar/fan club areas for Giants fans in Philly?
      I lived outside Philly and worked in center city. You are taking a gamble that some of those inbred lunatics won't be less than happy having an obvious GIANTS fan in their fair city. It is the only city in the NFL where they had to install a police precint and a courtroom (at the VET) to handle the assault cases against visiting teams' fans.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #4
        listen to rf he is all wise and powerful go gmen.

        Comment


        • #5
          I had a contract in Philly therefore lived there for 2 yrs. Your best bet is Fox & Hound in center city. Where are you in Philly?
          Emperor Tom

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
            Last time I was in Philly I crossed paths, literally just passed by him, I looked in his eyes. I knew he would just as soon slit my throat as to steal my skittles. I will not go back there...
            Who was it? Ben Franklin in tights???

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              Who was it? Ben Franklin in tights???
              Hello Jimmie ray!! It could not have been Ben. This dude was not wearing specticals.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                Hello Jimmie ray!! It could not have been Ben. This dude was not wearing specticals.
                Well, it there were no spectacles, was it a man at all? (sorry, I had to)
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  there we go again another + for rf

                  + COUNT
                  RF - 2
                  FIFTY - 1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    First person to reach 10 +'s gets a free giants jersey of their choice sponsored by me lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      Well, it there were no spectacles, was it a man at all? (sorry, I had to)
                      haha...... I wanted to say Ben was busy flying a kite that day. It's ok. But don't press your luck. It was a GUY!!!!! Maybe it was a girl.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                        I had a contract in Philly therefore lived there for 2 yrs. Your best bet is Fox & Hound in center city. Where are you in Philly?
                        Center City on Walnut. Been to fox & hound, it is a nice place!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                          there we go again another + for rf

                          + COUNT
                          RF - 2
                          FIFTY - 1
                          lol i better get busy
                          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                            First person to reach 10 +'s gets a free giants jersey of their choice sponsored by me lol.
                            are you serious?
                            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                              are you serious?
                              Yes definitely serious I would not lie about free things lol go gmen.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X