Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I missing someting Boomer& Carton............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Am I missing someting Boomer& Carton............

    are talking like Osi is going to be out for the year I know we don't have Canty for 6 week but he was more for the run game then anything. They keep saying that our defense is in trouble and that we should be looking for people on the waver wire. I mean Osi is going to be ready right? JPP is going to be ready right and Tuck? They just I don't know they make it sound worse then it really is am I the only one that thinks that.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

  • #2
    i was a little worried hearing how coughlin said tuck osi and jpp should be ready for dallas. but the way he said it arose like the possibility that they could miss the game. it was weird. i didnt know they each had issues other than JPP and the sore back...our DL needs those 3 if we're gonna be thin at DT

    Comment


    • #3
      We got the guy from the bronco's off the waiver wire already. And we have Khun who might be able to step in. I guess they are short of material since the jets do not have a TD yet.
      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

      Comment


      • #4
        One second I'm watching Carton finally give us some credit this offseason.. The next he's counting us out again... He's way to biased and i care about his opinion as much as i do skip baseless'
        NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

        Is it football season yet?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by appodictic View Post
          We got the guy from the bronco's off the waiver wire already. And we have Khun who might be able to step in. I guess they are short of material since the jets do not have a TD yet.
          What guy from the Broncos?
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
            i was a little worried hearing how coughlin said tuck osi and jpp should be ready for dallas. but the way he said it arose like the possibility that they could miss the game. it was weird. i didnt know they each had issues other than JPP and the sore back...our DL needs those 3 if we're gonna be thin at DT
            Really so all three have something wrong with them you don't think it's just a preseason thing, that's what I thought it was I didn't here T.C. talking do you have a link so I can listen?
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nygon3 View Post
              One second I'm watching Carton finally give us some credit this offseason.. The next he's counting us out again... He's way to biased and i care about his opinion as much as i do skip baseless'
              Well he said our offense can score with anybody but said our defense is in shambles and that we need to pick people up off wires quickly
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                What guy from the Broncos?
                This guy.

                http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ive_tackl.html
                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

                Comment


                • #9
                  wait jpp and osi are SERIOUSLY injured?
                  wow this is just ridiculous again bull**** ****

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                    wait jpp and osi are SERIOUSLY injured?
                    wow this is just ridiculous again bull**** ****
                    No they are wrong there JPP will be ready they just are looking for reasons to say why that the Giants are in trouble
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was about to throw this laptop out the window in a second if they were to be banged up this year it would be so bad for our hopes to repeat even though they are marginal at best (the hopes and likelihood)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The way we are decimated at DT depth, we could def use a look at FA DTs in the next coming days.

                        I wouldnt mind us looking at OTs as well
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          i was a little worried hearing how coughlin said tuck osi and jpp should be ready for dallas. but the way he said it arose like the possibility that they could miss the game. it was weird. i didnt know they each had issues other than JPP and the sore back...our DL needs those 3 if we're gonna be thin at DT

                          the hell are you guys talking about if alll 3 of them were questionable for the game against dallas it would be talked about more, where do you guys hear these thing? dont listen to carton he is a friggen jet fan, all 3 of them are fine, like i said if they were hurt it would be a huge headline? where do you people get your info?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            they are talking about the DT'S being unhealthy if you ask me im comfortable with hendricks, bernard and whoever else is their the d-line is fine plus you forget they have kiawanuka that can come on the d-line and u can put him tuck osi jpp all at the same time..im not worried about the d-line people are just so used to the d-line being so unstoppable so 2 guys go down everybody freaks, the d-line is fine, you have to double team jpp which leaves tuck one on one and he is healthy where are you people getting this information that all 3 of them are hurt?? where lol id love to know, post the headline.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                              are talking like Osi is going to be out for the year I know we don't have Canty for 6 week but he was more for the run game then anything. They keep saying that our defense is in trouble and that we should be looking for people on the waver wire. I mean Osi is going to be ready right? JPP is going to be ready right and Tuck? They just I don't know they make it sound worse then it really is am I the only one that thinks that.

                              yes they are gonna be ready, if they werent it would be the top news on giants.com where are you hearing this? lol if they are talking about the dline they are talking about the lack of defensive tackles but they will be fine, lets just beat dallas and we willl have off til next sunday for some of these guys to recover, i would not worry about it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X