This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuck osi and jpp hurt?

WHY do people keep saying this when i dont see it on the site anywhere? where do you people get this information, im pretty sure it would be in big bold letters on the front page of giants.com what are you guys talking about everybody is scaring me lol

Sigh* not so SMOOTH on your 22nd post huh K?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
      HAHHAHAHAH +1 good effort

Comment

Breathe...all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
          bro shut the hell up im not the one who said it , some idiot was the one that said all 3 of them are hurt, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by ksmooth22 View Post
            WHY do people keep saying this when i dont see it on the site anywhere? where do you people get this information, im pretty sure it would be in big bold letters on the front page of giants.com what are you guys talking about everybody is scaring me lol
            They are being rested right now, no practice for them and probably no game tonight either. All 3 should be 100% for the opener, nothing to worry about

Comment

hey man relax okay? dont get hostile around here.

Comment

Osi and Tuck went to HSS (Hospital for special surgery) to have what were deemed precautionary checkups. Osi's knee swelled a bit and tucks shoulder was hurting. There has been no indication to this point that anything else other then that is going on.

JPP has had back spasms - which he claims happens every offseason and its just a matter of working through it. if it were regular season it sounds as if all three would be going.

But i understand the sentiment of worry as many times NFL teams downplay injuries - but at this point this is all we know and it sounds ok.

Comment

bro shut the hell up im not the one who said it , some idiot was the one that said all 3 of them are hurt, dumbass.
                  lol that one struck a nerve huh. you will learn soon name calling on these boards is the wrong route, but i won't teach you.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

You guys gotta be kidding. He asked a question and the 1st 2 answers were mocking him ... And now he needs to chill ?

Comment

Originally posted by shotgundraw View Post
                      You guys gotta be kidding. He asked a question and the 1st 2 answers were mocking him ... And now he needs to chill ?
                      I think the response is based on the "Where do you people get all this information?" and the panicked tone on not only this post but a host of others about the same thing. At least that is my take on it.

Been alot of hostilities lately....I chalk it up to all these storms and real football a week away.

Comment

However he did kinda answer his own question in this one..... because yes if all 3 were on deaths door I'm pretty sure the giants home page wouldn't be the only place you would see it in big bold letters!!

Comment

It's not a secret.
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Are fans starting to crack before the 4th exhibition game?
                            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Getting a little R and R. Well, maybe not relaxing too much. But they will be out there sacking the **** out of Romo.

Comment

Working...
                              X