Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohm thinks Ware is on the bubble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ohm thinks Ware is on the bubble

    http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...nse-final-cuts
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    Yeah well Ohm has Adrien Robinson on the bubble so that shows you how uneducated he is.

    Comment


    • #3
      me too and he should be

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BrianK01 View Post
        Yeah well Ohm has Adrien Robinson on the bubble so that shows you how uneducated he is.
        Ohm is a good reporter for the Gmen and just giving his opinion.
        Also he was at all of camp so maybe he may have bit more insight then you are I in the matter....
        Maybe due to the DT situation and #3WR situation that may not leave room for 3 TEs since Bennet and Pascoe will make the roster. Not so far fetched.
        Last edited by GameTime; 08-29-2012, 02:43 PM.
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

        Comment


        • #5
          he also has hixon on the bubble too iirc

          Comment


          • #6
            ware sucks he is horrible
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

            2015 season tbd

            Comment


            • #7
              I said it before that I think Ware is on the bubble and gone from the team. I think Brown brings almost the same as Ware

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                ware sucks he is horrible
                wow in the last few minutes I have seen postes by you that say Ware sucks, Hixon sucks, Jernigan sucks, Steve Smith now sucks...
                you are angry man....ease up......
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  wow in the last few minutes I have seen postes by you that say Ware sucks, Hixon sucks, Jernigan sucks, Steve Smith now sucks...
                  you are angry man....ease up......
                  im not a angry man at all... i dont see how jj is getting any love from these boards he had a horrific rookie season and has shown NOTHING to prove he will do anything. i hated ware ever since he changed his name from danny (lol) never said hixon sucks just that he hasnt shown anything this preseason. and i wont even touch steve smith lol
                  sigpic
                  FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                  2015 season tbd

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                    im not a angry man at all... i dont see how jj is getting any love from these boards he had a horrific rookie season and has shown NOTHING to prove he will do anything. i hated ware ever since he changed his name from danny (lol) never said hixon sucks just that he hasnt shown anything this preseason. and i wont even touch steve smith lol
                    JJ is still a kid. Every team has a player like Ware on it. He isnt great but he is OK. How many #3 RBs are great anyway??...None...thats why they are #3 RBs. Hixon wasn't used much in preseason because the Giants know what they gave in him and he didnt need the reps like the rooks or 2nd year players did. Hixon, like Ware, is a #3 or 4 WR. How great do you expect him to be??
                    SS....he made a choice. He doesnt suck for it he just isnt a Giant anymore....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      Ohm is a good reporter for the Gmen and just giving his opinion.
                      Also he was at all of camp so maybe he may have bit more insight then you are I in the matter....
                      Maybe due to the DT situation and #3WR situation that may not leave room for 3 TEs since Bennet and Pascoe will make the roster. Not so far fetched.
                      So you think they may cut their 2012 4th round draft pick?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        JJ is still a kid. Every team has a player like Ware on it. He isnt great but he is OK. How many #3 RBs are great anyway??...None...thats why they are #3 RBs. Hixon wasn't used much in preseason because the Giants know what they gave in him and he didnt need the reps like the rooks or 2nd year players did. Hixon, like Ware, is a #3 or 4 WR. How great do you expect him to be??
                        SS....he made a choice. He doesnt suck for it he just isnt a Giant anymore....
                        id rather scott and brown over ware.. more upside dj ware has been giving oppurtunity's and he has blown them... if jj does something tonight i will gladly eat crow... the whole thing about hixon i dont expect anything from him i just said i like rr over hixon as our #3. yeah steve smith made his choice and it was the wrong one... looks at the downward spiral he is on
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                        2015 season tbd

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BrianK01 View Post
                          So you think they may cut their 2012 4th round draft pick?
                          they may.....not unheard of. they could PS him to if he clears.
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            they may.....not unheard of. they could PS him to if he clears.
                            Or they could waste a pick if he doesn't
                            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                            1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              id rather scott and brown over ware.. more upside dj ware has been giving oppurtunity's and he has blown them... if jj does something tonight i will gladly eat crow... the whole thing about hixon i dont expect anything from him i just said i like rr over hixon as our #3. yeah steve smith made his choice and it was the wrong one... looks at the downward spiral he is on
                              If Ware got bumped I wouldnt be upset. My point was just how much do yuo expect from a #3. If JJ does somehting good tonight you shouldnt eat crow. he still has a lot to prove if he can.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X