• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many snaps for wilson

how many snaps does he get tonight? does he play with the ones or twos

Originally posted by mattpl908 View Post
    how many snaps does he get tonight? does he play with the ones or twos
    Honestly I'd be fine if he doesn't even play tonight. Let Ware, Brown and Scott play for the last two spots on the depth chart and keep Wilson and Bradshaw out of harm's way.
    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
      Honestly I'd be fine if he doesn't even play tonight. Let Ware, Brown and Scott play for the last two spots on the depth chart and keep Wilson and Bradshaw out of harm's way.
      Agreed. Don't need him hurt for the opener...

Comment

I dont mind if none of the starters play tonight its definatly a game for the backups
        unfortunately i dont think bill belicheck got the memo

Comment

well he only had 5 carries vs chicago. but he had the production of like 15 carries lol.

how sweet was that PA reception where he turned upfield with the turbo boosters and covered like 20 yds in 2 seconds. guys an animal

Comment

I agree. Let Ware, Scott and Brown play.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

i dont want any tonite...don't think he and bradshaw going to suit up...let the ware brown scott battle it out..

Comment

If he doens't play tonight, Ware likely stays put.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                  I agree, I wouldn't play Wilson tonight either, why take the risk of injury to a guy who has already proved his value in a meaningless game, let the other RBs fight it out for the pecking order...

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                    I agree, I wouldn't play Wilson tonight either, why take the risk of injury to a guy who has already proved his value in a meaningless game, let the other RBs fight it out for the pecking order...
                    He needs the work, especially against starters. He's run the wrong play at least twice in preseason. The only fix for that is repetition.
                    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-29-2012, 06:08 PM.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I understand what you're saying but with the rash of injuries to this team thats going on I don't think its worth it to play Wilson in a meaningless game and then have to regret it for the rest of the season, we know what he can do .

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                        I understand what you're saying but with the rash of injuries to this team thats going on I don't think its worth it to play Wilson in a meaningless game and then have to regret it for the rest of the season, we know what he can do .
                        It's only a meaningless game in terms of score and stats. It's very much meaningful to learn who can carry the torch

Comment

Originally posted by roanokefan View Post
                          he needs the work, especially against starters. He's run the wrong play at least twice in preseason. The only fix for that is repetition.

exactamundo.

Comment

I would like all of our starters out there for a couple (2-3) of series.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              He needs the work, especially against starters. He's run the wrong play at least twice in preseason. The only fix for that is repetition.
                              I agree, he should play...it is not an easy decision to make since he does show a definately ability to make things happen, and you'd hate to see an injury but I would at least give him a series or two and that would be enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X