No announcement yet.

****OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - Patriots @ GIANTS***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least the defense is holding up better than we were worrying... albeit against the 2's. Why is Eli playing and Brady not though?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
      As long as we are a top 5 passing team and our run game marginally improves, we should be fine this year.
      it would be incredibly underachiveing if this offense isn't one of the top 5 offenses in football..

Comment

• I hope we can keep Rolle at his natural position cause he can be a great strong safety.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          Eli not loooking sharp tonight.......I think admission for this game should B 5 Cents
          Mr. Sunshine, as always. That looked like Cruz's fault
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            At least the defense is holding up better than we were worrying... albeit against the 2's. Why is Eli playing and Brady not though?
            Pats have concerns on the Oline for the first time in years. They are being super protective of Brady. Plus I imagine Mallet and Hoyer are battling for the 2nd QB spot.

Comment

• remember when they used to play 6 pre-season games........that would be torture

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                I hope we can keep Rolle at his natural position cause he can be a great strong safety.
                I'll drink to that
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• i hope Broha at least making our PS..

Comment

• alright Eli and the starters are done I hope get ready for Dallas

Comment

• Our coverage team is the best side of STs

Comment

• Wow he's coming backout?

Comment

• if 1st offense isnt in then take out 1st defense dont need injuries

Comment

• 4.53 isn't that fast for a football player, maybe for a DE though...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Last series by 1st offense please.

Comment

• I didn't know Osi ran a 4.53. That's fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X