• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    nice to see jones in the mix
    and tryon is fearless
    Tryon needs to make a showing for that open corner slot
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Penalty is getting out of hand.

Comment

• Sorry stanback

Comment

• Originally posted by BMW View Post
          We have a thousand flags on special teams.
          That's a problem for sure
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Herzlich makes good move there
            Agreed, the defense in general has looked solid, I wouldn't want to be the one deciding who will have to be cut!
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

• Man Bob Papa and Banks are horrible. Papa "Carl Hoyer has grown in the Patriots system" Banks " He is a great thrower of the football". First of its Brian 2nd yeah he is a frickin QB u would think he would be good at throwing the football

Comment

• Move the chains however you can

Comment

• Nothing funnier than some fans saying the Giants cant expose McCants to the practice squad. If the Giants werent dumb enough to draft him nobody else would have.

Comment

• Kim's not a blonde

Comment

• About time there was a penalty on the pats...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Psacoe still in?

Comment

• Scott doesn't move as well as Brown IMO

Comment

• This is definitely our "see who gets the 4th RB spot" quarter...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Coughlin must have said he was going to cut them both

Comment

• FInally Barden is loooking like the stud i thought he was gonna be all along! I can't believe i finally gave up on em early on in this preseason and now hes showing everything i thought he'd be..lol

Theres a drop by Rueben Randle..

Comment

Working...
                                X