No announcement yet.

****OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - Patriots @ GIANTS***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Barden has shown enough to convince even me to keep him on the roster. And I'm probably his greatest detractor here.
    -JJ is on too. Stanback may be the odd man out now...
    -I think that Andre Brown makes it over Scott based on what I see...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballllinnnnnnn View Post
      Mccants looks really green...
      He is very raw he isnt ready. This is what happens when u draft physically capable guys they have had no coaching their whole career

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
        Jernigan and Barden will be on the team. David Douglas should make it but probably gets cut. Jernigan will need to beat guys out next preseason though to stay
        i guranteed Jerny would make this team a week or so ago.. No chance Coughlin is foolish enough to toss a kid away with his talent after a yr and a preseason..lol And one of the yrs was strike shortened yr.. Especially when he sees what Barden is doing after being patient with him..

Comment

• When do you guys think Douglas will come in?

Comment

• Carr is just getting turfed
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Carr takes em out of field goal range?

Comment

• O-line should be embarrased.

Comment

• What that is BS.

Comment

• These refs suck!

Comment

• yea I don't believe that
                      refs need to give us one

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        i guranteed Jerny would make this team a week or so ago.. No chance Coughlin is foolish enough to toss a kid away with his talent after a yr and a preseason..lol And one of the yrs was strike shortened yr.. Especially when he sees what Barden is doing after being patient with him..
                        Good point - these refs are going to give TC a case of rash

Comment

• TC knows the rules as well as anyone
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• WTF refs... why do we ALWAYS have to fight you guys?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• They cant let these refs officiate regular season. They're gonna cost some teams win.

Comment

• The NFL will become a joke if they don't bring back the refs.

Comment

Working...
                                X