Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O-Line is struggling against Pats 2nds...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O-Line is struggling against Pats 2nds...

This looks ugly..hope it gets fixed before we see the Cowboys?

This will not be the opening day OL

Comment

Nicks looked a liitle slow out there, hopefully he won't look like that next week.

Comment

Originally posted by jints10 View Post
        This will not be the opening day OL
        Phew ! thats a relief !

Comment

I thought the O-Line was mostly starters?

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
            It is with the exception of Petrus...
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
              It is. The Oline is horrible. Its probably the worst in the NFL. they overcame it last year have to do it again

Comment

Right no idea what Jints10 was talking about.

Comment

i have to say, that was maybe the most putrid, uninspired, heartless performance i've seen by an OL...ever. like they dont even fire off the ball. they lollygag off the ball. its pathetic. even wilson was starting to like wave his arm in disappointment (i noticed it at least).

Like this was kind of a rude awakening imho. I know our offense has serious fire power. but if the firewood is wet, the fire aint getting started. And right now our entire OL looks like soggy wet paper bags...they better have intensity and desire opening game...

Comment

u can go thru any flat, bad performance from our offense the past few years, and 99% of the time, it is a result of the run game being lifeless and then the pass game being worthless bc of the OL

Comment

Maybe they played like that on purpose lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                        It is. The Oline is horrible. Its probably the worst in the NFL. they overcame it last year have to do it again
                        Think we finally draft an OL in the 1st next year? There's plenty of talent at the position in the late 1st.

Comment

Some the issues looked like miss-communications between Petrus and Diehl. Also Petrus is a significant downgrade from Snee. And i'm really hoping some of the other issues are just veteran guys going through the motions in a game that doesn't matter. I expect that the coaches will get on these guys and they will play much better.

With Eli's ability to move within the pocket and the game breakers on the outside the line just needs to be average in order to win.

Comment

It looked atrocious indeed but I'm not overwelmingly worried and ready to write off the season just yet

Comment

What I want to know is, what happened to Petrus. The guy looked like he was on the rise last year and played pretty well in the action he got.

Now it's looking like he prepared this off season at White Castle. Dude is all over the place.
                              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                              X