Hixons gotta be gone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hixons gotta be gone.

I havent heard his name mentioned once; Bardens looking pretty good, and JJ has been the one returning punts.
    I just havent seen anything in regards to preseason to justify a spot for the guy
    sigpic
    BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
    I havent heard his name mentioned once; Bardens looking pretty good, and JJ has been the one returning punts.
    I just havent seen anything in regards to preseason to justify a spot for the guy
    I don't think they played him much. Similar to Ware. Know what they have in him already.

I'd be surprised if he gets cut, though I've seen stranger things

Comment

Giants have a lot of wr talent and Hixon may not be the starter anyways.

Comment

Coming from the hype in camp i expected Hixon to show, he has been uneventful, though they may be saving him, coming from two injuries you think he would try to prove himself at this point

Comment

i dunno but hixon didnt have a good preseason. nicks ended up with more receiving yards than him with a whopping 6 yards to hixons 4...

Comment

So weird. Not sure who will get dropped out. I feel like Hixon, jernigan, and barden can all be on the roster

Comment

Even though Nicks is back, he could still use some insurance. It's not like any of the other receivers vying for a position have separated themselves immensely this preseason. Giants have always been accommodating with Hixon dating back to last season.

Comment

if Nicks or Cruz go down they need a WR who knows the playbook inside and out and Hixon I believ fits that bill.
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Why do ppl want Hixon gone?
                  Emperor Tom

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                    Why do ppl want Hixon gone?
                    Each and every player, coach and FO personnel has had their head on the chopping block in this forum at some point in time.

Comment

Hixon makes the team. they wont cut him!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                        Hixon makes the team. they wont cut him!
                        We'll know within about 36 hours
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          if Nicks or Cruz go down they need a WR who knows the playbook inside and out and Hixon I believ fits that bill.
                          If that was true wouldnt we still have Toomer, and SS on the roster?
                          sigpic
                          BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was just stating an opinion not need to be ridiculous....
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

That's just silly
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X