Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, the league needs to give the regular officals whatever they want.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, the league needs to give the regular officals whatever they want.....

The integrity of the games will be at stake. It was almost unwatchable.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

It was pretty awful. They looked like clowns. What happens when national TV is watching a big game and these refs have no idea what they're saying? Embarrassing. I see massive amounts of fines coming.

Comment

The NFL has more than enough of a profit margin to spare the refs some more money. Actually, isn't the league at it's peak for profit?

Comment

Coaches have shown tremendous patience, but I suspect it's getting very thin. If this continues into the regular season it's goingto be chaos!!!
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Give them what they want as long as Bill Leavy doesnt have a job.

Comment

yeah they really have shown no improvement. in fact, one of the games they were talking about how the head refs real job was being a lawyer...I AINT TRUSTING NO LAWYER with the outcome of anything...
            i aint trusting these replacement refs with the outcome of anything.
            I literally believe I could walk on a field and honestly do a better job from jump street. these refs are seriously gonna cost teams games. no way they get ready in a week either...

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
              Yes. Leavy made a couple of really obvious bad calls for Green Bay against the Giants. Had it been a closer game, with Leavy on the field, the Giants could have gone down through no fault of theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post

Or that moron Jeff Triplette.

Comment

Agree with both of you. There have been some terrible calls against us in recent years by regular refs. However these replacement refs have risen ineptitude to a whole new level
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I hope this insanity will be resolved before kickoff next week. I don't think I can take another 5 minute punt attempt again

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      The integrity of the games will be at stake. It was almost unwatchable.
                      you gotta admit when TC was ripping their *****...that was funny.

but yeah give the Zebras what they want, these guys/gal are brutal !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I really wanna see Ed Hercules this year. Dude cracks me up!

Comment

Boy, I couldn't disagree more. Aside from the one major fumble on two or three calls against the Giants on the one play, they did a respectable job out there tonight.

Obviously, it give people a badge of self-implemented "football knowledge" to trash anyone and anything (it also makes one feel superior to those around them), but there were a ton more mistakes by both teams' players and coaches than anything to worry about the job by the officials.

Bill Belicheat not tossing the red flag in time was a major blunder in and of itself that surpassed anything of any official's mistakes.

I'd take that job tonight over the getting jobbed twice vs. Green Bay last year. At least there's not a suspicion of lack of objectivity going on out there right now.

Comment

The regular refs aren't much better. Bottom line is they don't make that much money leaving their calls open to being "Swayed" from time to time....

Eitherway though, Football isn't rocket science and in time these refs can be just as good, if not better then the regulars.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              The NFL has more than enough of a profit margin to spare the refs some more money. Actually, isn't the league at it's peak for profit?
                              Where did you get that idea?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X