Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heard earlier today that the NYG WRs LEAD NFL in DROPS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard earlier today that the NYG WRs LEAD NFL in DROPS!

Is this the 2nd and or 3rd year straight for this type of great stat?

Come on guys really!!!

EDIT: Apparently Collin Cowherd was blowing smoke lol. Either way they need to stop it!

Edit #2 : Apparently this thread may have been correct based on Cowherds statements if you read my updated post on page 5...
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Heard earlier today that the NYG WRs LEAD NFL in DROPS!

Nicks and Cruz are both over 1k...Relax

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Is this the 2nd and or 3rd year straight for this type of great stat? Come on guys really!!![/quote]

Definately NOT. We are ranked 15th, no where near last year's debaucle.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/t...e=NFL&rank=232

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Is this the 2nd and or 3rd year straight for this type of great stat? Come on guys really!!![/quote]

Definately NOT.* We are ranked 15th, no where near last year's debaucle.

[/quote]Apparently Collin Cowherd was blowing smoke lol. Either way they need to stop it!
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Comment

and i was just commenting in another thread where some guys were saying they don't mind the drops so much.

if you're jumping for a ball or reaching behind, or picking one off your shoelaces or you can only get one hand on it, i understand if you drop the ball.

but i'd trade every circus catch we've had this year tocomplete all the drops on passes that have hit guys in both hands with both feet on the ground.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

and i was just commenting in another thread where some guys were saying they don't mind the drops so much.

if you're jumping for a ball or reaching behind, or picking one off your shoelaces or you can only get one hand on it, i understand if you drop the ball.

but i'd trade every circus catch we've had this year to*complete all the drops on passes that have* hit guys in both hands with both feet on the ground.

[/quote]Is this not 2 straight starts for manningham and he dropped a TD in back to back games? Or fairly close 2 it.

I can even handle an occasional drop, like the 1st one ballard had a few games ago, but in general I agree with you, they need to be caught, cause that can cost us as much as the defense not showing up.
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Comment

that was a beautiful pass from Eli to Manningham...how he dropped it Ill never know...but its probably a good thing he did..

Comment

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]that was a beautiful pass from Eli to Manningham...how he dropped it Ill never know...but its probably a good thing he did..
                [/quote]sad thats true, but not the point, but so very true, but not the point but again true, damn this loop...
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

but i'd trade every circus catch we've had this year tocomplete all the drops on passes that have hit guys in both hands with both feet on the ground.

[/quote]Is this not 2 straight starts for manningham and he dropped a TD in back to back games? Or fairly close 2 it. I can even handle an occasional drop, like the 1st one ballard had a few games ago, but in general I agree with you, they need to be caught, cause that can cost us as much as the defense not showing up.[/quote]

that stuff is just killing me.

KILLING ME.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

Definately NOT.* We are ranked 15th, no where near last year's debaucle.

[/quote]Apparently Collin Cowherd was blowing smoke lol. Either way they need to stop it![/quote]Cowherd also said our RBs are constantly fighting with each other. Really, Colin? C'mon, I can understand the embellishment on the drops, but AB and BJ are like brothers and are constantly cheering each other on.

Comment

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]that was a beautiful pass from Eli to Manningham...how he dropped it Ill never know...but its probably a good thing he did..
                      [/quote]

during the NFLN highlights Michael Irvin was talking about just how perfect that was... the way the ball was up and then dropped down away from the safety... the rest of the commentators moved on and you could hear him just going on in the background... "....perfect....."

Comment

everybody drops a few....how many did Dallas and GB drop.....quite a few

Comment

[quote user="Ruttiger711"][quote user="Mr Excitement"]that was a beautiful pass from Eli to Manningham...how he dropped it Ill never know...but its probably a good thing he did..
                          [/quote]

during the NFLN highlights Michael Irvin was talking about just how perfect that was... the way the ball was up and then dropped down away from the safety... the rest of the commentators moved on and you could hear him just going on in the background... "....perfect....."
                          [/quote]I caught alot of heat last year for saying MM was a great athlete but not a good NFL receiver and that we should have traded him while he was worth something. I guess he gets a pass form the general fan base, but only because our defense can`t hold the game for us.The guy has no concentration.

Comment

[quote user="mcillo"][quote user="Ruttiger711"][quote user="Mr Excitement"]that was a beautiful pass from Eli to Manningham...how he dropped it Ill never know...but its probably a good thing he did..
                            [/quote]

[/quote]I caught alot of heat last year for saying MM was a great athlete but not a good NFL receiver and that we should have traded him while he was worth something. I guess he gets a pass form the general fan base, but only because our defense can`t hold the game for us.The guy has no concentration.[/quote]U see the catch he made on the sideline against SF on 4th down.How about the route he ran last night on 4th and 3 that kept a drive alive.He is now a 3rd receiverhow many NFL teams have a better 3 WR.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="mcillo"][quote user="Ruttiger711"][quote user="Mr Excitement"]that was a beautiful pass from Eli to Manningham...how he dropped it Ill never know...but its probably a good thing he did..
                              [/quote]

[/quote]I caught alot of heat last year for saying MM was a great athlete but not a good NFL receiver and that we should have traded him while he was worth something. I guess he gets a pass form the general fan base, but only because our defense can`t hold the game for us.The guy has no concentration.[/quote]U see the catch he made on the sideline against SF on 4th down.How about the route he ran last night on 4th and 3 that kept a drive alive.He is now a 3rd receiverhow many NFL teams have a better 3 WR.[/quote]

Not many. GB, NO maybe (though I think a lot of NO's greatness has do with scheme and Brees...)

That's really it off the top of my head.

Comment

Working...
                              X