Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OG-Man's Final 53 +

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OG-Man's Final 53 +

    QB - Eli,Carr (2)
    RB - Bradshaw, Wilson, Brown, Scott (6)
    WR - Nicks, Cruuuuuzzz, Randle, Barden, Hixon, Jernigan (12)
    TE - Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson (15)
    FB - Hynoski (16)
    OL - Snee, Diehl, Boothe, Baas, Beatty, Locklear, White, McCants (24)

    DE - Tuck, JPP, Osi, Ojomo (28)
    DT - Joseph, Bernard, Thomas, Kuhn ... Rodgers DT or Tracy DE (33)
    LB - Boley, Kiwi, Rivers, J-Will, Herzlich, Blackburn, Paysinger (40)
    CB - Webster, (either Prince or TT depending on Doctors/TT's contract), Hosley, Coe, Tryon, Johnson (46)
    Safety - K-Phil, 'Trel, Sash, Hill (50)

    P - Weatherford
    K - Tynes
    LS - DeOssie (53)

    PUP - Canty, Beckum

    IR - Mosely, Parker, Trattou, probably Rodgers and either Prince or TT

    at risk . Hixon
    close call ... RB ... Brown, Ware, Scott
    Last edited by GMan-67; 08-30-2012, 04:20 AM.
    Apologize to Melo 5

  • #2
    I hope Kuhn makes it. He's made some plays in the pre-season and has been visible. With all the injuries at DT, he should have a fair chance.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
      I hope Kuhn makes it. He's made some plays in the pre-season and has been visible. With all the injuries at DT, he should have a fair chance.
      I agree. if the preseason means anything, he should make it.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        McCants has roster squad written all over him.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by titwio View Post
          McCants has roster squad written all over him.
          I never want to see that guy in a Giants uniform again.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
            I never want to see that guy in a Giants uniform again.
            Lol... They'll likely put him on the PS being they drafted him as a project. No way he sniffs the 53.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

            Comment


            • #7
              Brown looked real good last night, but his fumble is the reason TC is going to keep Ware. Brown or Scott for the last spot, and I think Brown might have won the battle last night. He is more powerful than Scott. And Wilson is pretty much a better version of what Scott has to offer.
              #80

              Comment


              • #8
                1) I'd put McCantBlock on the PS and give his spot to Brewer honestly
                2) Rogers and/or TT will end up on IR, freeing up a roster spot.
                3) As much as I liked brown, that fumble cost him a spot. TC doesn't dig players fumbling his football...

                I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Brown had 2 fumbles not way he makes it. Scott also on bubble Giants might look to bring in a vet.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                    Brown had 2 fumbles not way he makes it. Scott also on bubble Giants might look to bring in a vet.
                    Lol imagine if the niners cut Jacobs and he ended up back on our team...

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why is everyone so high up on Andre Brown AND DJ Ware? Last night just goes to show that even when there are hints of good play (from Brown) they still somehow manage to offset the good with a bone-headed play, such as his fumble. I don't even know how he lost control of the ball, it was such an ugly fumble.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
                        Why is everyone so high up on Andre Brown AND DJ Ware? Last night just goes to show that even when there are hints of good play (from Brown) they still somehow manage to offset the good with a bone-headed play, such as his fumble. I don't even know how he lost control of the ball, it was such an ugly fumble.
                        Never was high up on Ware. Brown is imo a better RB than scott, but obviously as you can see he has fumble problems which are the fast way off this team, which is why I for one still have Scott in my roster. If brown didn't do that though, he'd easily be on the team...

                        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
                          I hope Kuhn makes it. He's made some plays in the pre-season and has been visible. With all the injuries at DT, he should have a fair chance.
                          he is a big boy
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                          2015 season tbd

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Prince is not going to go to IR for a high ankle sprain.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                              Prince is not going to go to IR for a high ankle sprain.
                              +1.....I think Rogers will go on IR and that they might have TT on the 53 and hope.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X