Why you don't buy rookie jerseys before season starts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you don't buy rookie jerseys before season starts

David Wilson is changing his number to 22. Sorry to those who already bought theirs.

@Giants: Official player number change: David Wilson will be wearing #22. @giantspathanlon @giantsPJB @blancoshadow @4stillRunning

that sucks i like him in 34
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Damn, the Giants and NFL should do the right thing and offer free exchanges to the fans that spent their hard earned money on what they thought would be Wilson's jersey for the next ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
        Damn, the Giants and NFL should do the right thing and offer free exchanges to the fans that spent their hard earned money on what they thought would be Wilson's jersey for the next ten years.
        Do they even sell his jersey yet? I thought you had to order a custom jersey and just input the numbers...?

Comment

If you are wearing a jersey with the original number, hardcore fans will recognize a hard core fan.
          "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

RF doesn't wanna be reminded of that jersey he bought lol.

Comment

Ehhhhh......this is why I don't buy jerseys of rookies or any first year signings exactly because of this and the Jet Favre fiasco.....ask people how they feel about their Boss jerseys.......for me to sport a number it better be a proven player....true Giants or guy I admire....Manning and Hampton.

Comment

Dammnit...lol My 34 is supposed to arrive this week sometime...Good thing it's not the real one.

Comment

RT @4stillRunning: Everyone with the 34 jersey now have an exclusive throw back always from my rookie preseason lol #brightside

Comment

its not a big deal, u can just have the 2 stiched in replacing the 3 at virtually any place that makes jerseys for team use.

i liked 34 better than 22 too...weird but its cool. 22 rookie td's is more likely than 34 lol

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                      poor roanoke. i believe he already bought one.
                      I did and it's now a collector's item! I always see the positives
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post
                        If you are wearing a jersey with the original number, hardcore fans will recognize a hard core fan.
                        I have a #3 Victor Cruz jersey. No I don't, but it would be cool to have IMO.
                        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          I have a #3 Victor Cruz jersey. No I don't, but it would be cool to have IMO.
                          I always liked Cruz as #3.

As far as Wilson #34, if in 5 years from now you're still able to sport that jersey, it will just show other fans that you saw the potential before he was a star and took a chance.

Didn't Kiwi change his number after a full season?

Comment

Originally posted by lamas View Post
                            I always liked Cruz as #3.

As far as Wilson #34, if in 5 years from now you're still able to sport that jersey, it will just show other fans that you saw the potential before he was a star and took a chance.

Didn't Kiwi change his number after a full season?
                            kiwi was 97 wasnt he?
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                            X