Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry for the Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sorry for the Cowboys

    "Who's Sorry Now" for the Cowboys ?

    Not me ! It's going to be a very Sad and Long flight back to Dallas ! Jerry's going to say > Ya all played like a bunch of Cowgirls ! Or he'll say, OK guys, will get even with them, when they come to Dallas . Jerry's always wishing & praying..............But you know what, Jerry don't stand a prayer !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 08-30-2012, 12:48 PM.

  • #2
    well, considering that witten wont play, and austin has a nagging hammy and missed all of preseason, and bryant has that knee tendinitis that flares up whenever he uses his knee basically who also missed almost the entire preseason...i do feel sorry for them. especially for romo for having to become a pinata for our DL behind that pourous OL...we been complaining about ours, i believe Dallas is gonna be worse. its TERRIBLE.
    And DWare also has a hammy issue as well but he'll play.
    Their offense isn't gonna be on the same page, how could they...i look forward to a nice victory after we establish our will on them, starting off our run to repeating.

    Comment


    • #3
      Why feel sorry for us? I think overall we'll be fairly healthy and ready come next Wednesday. The interior line is finally healthy, Bryant and Austin are healthy, Ware is healthy (hasn't played since the oakland game).

      The guys we'll be missing are Ratliff and Witten. Pretty big blows, but we have pretty good back up NTs and TEs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        well, considering that witten wont play, and austin has a nagging hammy and missed all of preseason, and bryant has that knee tendinitis that flares up whenever he uses his knee basically who also missed almost the entire preseason...i do feel sorry for them. especially for romo for having to become a pinata for our DL behind that pourous OL...we been complaining about ours, i believe Dallas is gonna be worse. its TERRIBLE.
        And DWare also has a hammy issue as well but he'll play.
        Their offense isn't gonna be on the same page, how could they...i look forward to a nice victory after we establish our will on them, starting off our run to repeating.
        Have you watched the offensive line since the Oakland game? And isn't your interior D-line banged up?

        Comment


        • #5
          I think it'll be a fairly good matchup against Dallas. It's a rivalry game - who knows what will happen? It might actually end up being 54 - 51

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
            well, considering that witten wont play, and austin has a nagging hammy and missed all of preseason, and bryant has that knee tendinitis that flares up whenever he uses his knee basically who also missed almost the entire preseason...i do feel sorry for them. especially for romo for having to become a pinata for our DL behind that pourous OL...we been complaining about ours, i believe Dallas is gonna be worse. its TERRIBLE.
            And DWare also has a hammy issue as well but he'll play.
            Their offense isn't gonna be on the same page, how could they...i look forward to a nice victory after we establish our will on them, starting off our run to repeating.
            You really sound like your sympathizing for them? C'mon man its the cowgirls, we can't allow you to have an ounce of kindness for them no matter how much they may need it or deserve it! If their players are hurt so F'n what our players are always hurt going into the season this year is no different, unfortunately. I hope he knock Romo out and he wakes up not knowing where he is!!
            NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

            Is it football season yet?

            Comment


            • #7
              Geez guys...don't get too ****y....after years of watching the NFC east....it really doesn't matter who is good...who is bad and who is beat up....these games are dog fights and they are played for pride.......this will by no means be an easy game
              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

              1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

              Comment


              • #8
                Jerry speak and reality are polar opposities.

                I fear quick strikes thru the air from Romo. Eli starts slow sometimes. If JPP, Tuck, Osi can get to Romo it will make a difference of course.

                Our O will have to step up, protect Eli.

                After the dust settles Giants will be on top, of that I am sure. GO BLUE.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nygon3 View Post
                  You really sound like your sympathizing for them? C'mon man its the cowgirls, we can't allow you to have an ounce of kindness for them no matter how much they may need it or deserve it! If their players are hurt so F'n what our players are always hurt going into the season this year is no different, unfortunately. I hope he knock Romo out and he wakes up not knowing where he is!!
                  oh, there aint no one who will enjoy kicking their *** more than me, just stating their issues.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                    Have you watched the offensive line since the Oakland game? And isn't your interior D-line banged up?
                    Yea but it looks like the fillers we got are playing like animals. The real concern for us is the secondary. No real depth at safety and the the only CB we have is Webster.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by middlecountrygiantsfan View Post
                      Yea but it looks like the fillers we got are playing like animals. The real concern for us is the secondary. No real depth at safety and the the only CB we have is Webster.
                      Hey man, how ya been?

                      Yeah I was speaking to another poster about the CB depth in another thread. The DL could potentially cover up for them though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Last edited by repeatchamps; 08-31-2012, 12:32 PM.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                          Hey man, how ya been?

                          Yeah I was speaking to another poster about the CB depth in another thread. The DL could potentially cover up for them though.
                          Good bro. My name got all jacked up on the old threads. I tried and tried to get it fixed and it was a no go.

                          I hear you on the DL covering for them, but that will only hold for so long. who is going to play if witten is out?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                            Have you watched the offensive line since the Oakland game? And isn't your interior D-line banged up?
                            Our interior DL depth is depleted but Linval and Bernard are very strong. Our OL, especially tackle depth is not encouraging, starters are good enough. Otherwise we are loaded lol.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              Why feel sorry for us? I think overall we'll be fairly healthy and ready come next Wednesday. The interior line is finally healthy, Bryant and Austin are healthy, Ware is healthy (hasn't played since the oakland game).

                              The guys we'll be missing are Ratliff and Witten. Pretty big blows, but we have pretty good back up NTs and TEs.
                              don't go overboard ..... no one hear really feels sorry for the Cowboys.......Jerry made their bed......now they have to sleep in it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X