Ramses Barden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramses Barden

Show us what , Ramses "King" Barden can do ! Turn him loose !

I think he proved himself in the preseason, but he can hang on like that all season long? I have no idea, and that's what I'm worried about the most.

Comment

I have a feeling we will get to see another season of Ramses "street clothes" Barden

can't wait to see what decisions are made

lots of talent to choose from

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        I think he proved himself in the preseason, but he can hang on like that all season long? I have no idea, and that's what I'm worried about the most.
        Don't say that, let him get a chance to prove what he can do , I know we have a lot of guys to choose from , but he L@@ks real good !

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
          Don't say that, let him get a chance to prove what he can do , I know we have a lot of guys to choose from , but he L@@ks real good !
          I didn't say he can't do it. I was asking the question rhetorically, and I said I am worried if he can or can't do it.

Comment

I just hope he can stay healthy enough to contribute. He seems to have solid hands.

Comment

He'll be the #3 for the start of the year he will show what he can do I think this year but to me Randle will wind up being more dynamic and he'll wind up being the #3.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                I didn't say he can't do it. I was asking the question rhetorically, and I said I am worried if he can or can't do it.

Not to worry ! He's 6' 6" I see him in the line up............................ Turn him loose !

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                  He'll be the #3 for the start of the year he will show what he can do I think this year but to me Randle will wind up being more dynamic and he'll wind up being the #3.
                  I don't see Ramses 3rd on the depth chart at any point this season

Comment

Hope this preseason was not an abberation for this kid. Hope it is stepping stone for better things to come.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                      I have a feeling we will get to see another season of Ramses "street clothes" Barden

can't wait to see what decisions are made

lots of talent to choose from
                      It's just the unknown supported by previous under achievement. My fear is he gets a spot and then, as you say, Mr. Inactive. I hope not, but...
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        It's just the unknown supported by previous under achievement. My fear is he gets a spot and then, as you say, Mr. Inactive. I hope not, but...
                        believe me Roa....nothing would make me more happy than to be proven wrong

but I have seen nothing different from him than I have seen since '09

just doesn't look like an NFL receiver to me

I would love for him to light it up....just don't see it

prove me wrong Ramses....prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          I dont think that will be the case. At least not for a while. IMO the #3 WR spot will be a rotation until one of "them" steps out in the fre front and becomes the consistent go to at #3. Then after that the other three will be piece meal players.
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

i like rames as our 4th or 5th wr big green zone target
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                              believe me Roa....nothing would make me more happy than to be proven wrong

but I have seen nothing different from him than I have seen since '09

just doesn't look like an NFL receiver to me

I would love for him to light it up....just don't see it

prove me wrong Ramses....prove me wrong
                              I have faith in the organization to do the right things based on verything they know.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X