Reuben Randle SMH.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuben Randle SMH.....

I know he's a rookie but every since the 2nd preseason game he just looks I don't wanna say he it, here it goes..... looked lazy in route running blocking not catching the ball and returning it, I mean show some fire man I'm a fan of Randle and I want him to win the job but he's got to fight through some things
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

he is learning ...he is green

I am sure he will get an ear full while watching last nights film

he gave up on a simple slant that he should have run through

he is not playing to his body size at the moment.....he will

he needs to learn a bit more from Nicks how to use his big body to his advantage

he will be fine and will probably eventually be our #3 this season....if he doesn't start there Wed.

Comment

I honestly think they start Barden on Weds. He's played well all pre-season, is playing for his job and has been in the system a while.
      All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
        he is learning ...he is green

I am sure he will get an ear full while watching last nights film

he gave up on a simple slant that he should have run through

he is not playing to his body size at the moment.....he will

he needs to learn a bit more from Nicks how to use his big body to his advantage

he will be fine and will probably eventually be our #3 this season....if he doesn't start there Wed.
        I think he'll be fine too and maybe I'm being to hard cause I think he wins the #3 1/2 through the year but if there is one thing I can't stand is lack of effort he does everything good as WR right now but he could be great if he just beast out and go the extra mile. It's just that sometimes he's got that " I got it" attitude. He reminds me of Nicks but Nicks has always been a beast even in college.

Comment

huh? randle has looked damn good for a 2nd round rookie wr...he looked sharp vs chicago...no one looked good last night.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
            I honestly think they start Barden on Weds. He's played well all pre-season, is playing for his job and has been in the system a while.
            To be honest... almost sounds like a good idea to have Barden play on Wednesdays game to see if he can transfer his preseason play into a season game - almost like a 5th preseason game.

Otherwise, don't play him if you aren't that confident and have him play against Tampa. I know no game is easy, but if you want to test him, you rather have it against Tampa than Dallas.

Comment

I don't expect much the first few games. He went from an offense that I don't think used him very often to one of the most complex offenses in the NFL. Give him time, he'll figure it out eventually. He has loads of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                huh? randle has looked damn good for a 2nd round rookie wr...he looked sharp vs chicago...no one looked good last night.
                Look I'm not saying he did terrible but I just want him to how can I put you say the effort from Wilson right , do that on a more consitant basis I know he'll do it even this season I just got a little pissed that I didn't see more outta him last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmen2005 View Post
                  I don't expect much the first few games. He went from an offense that I don't think used him very often to one of the most complex offenses in the NFL. Give him time, he'll figure it out eventually. He has loads of talent.
                  Yeah this is exactly what I'm thinking I know he'llbe a beast once he starts making a lot more plays and see's that he has a great QB throwing him the ball the kid going to be a stud maybe I overreacted but I expect big things from him even if it is preseason.

Comment

he is on the bench on my fantasy team

thats how much of a sleeper I think he is going to be

this kid will contribute this season for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      I know he's a rookie but every since the 2nd preseason game he just looks I don't wanna say he it, here it goes..... looked lazy in route running blocking not catching the ball and returning it, I mean show some fire man I'm a fan of Randle and I want him to win the job but he's got to fight through some things
                      I think he is playing more tentitive then lazy at this point
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Yes that's the perfect word I didn't want to say lazy cause I know he's not that is the word I'm looking for

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          you mean like a rookie that is just getting his feet wet and trying to adapt to the speed of the NFL?

I can't understand why he is not as good as Jerry Rice
                          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

I don't think it's laziness! He's doing a lot of thinking which is not enabling him to play full speed. Gilbride mentioned this before. He'll get it eventually. No matter how NFL-ready he is, I'm pretty sure there's a HUGE difference between the LSU and Giants playbooks!

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                              you mean like a rookie that is just getting his feet wet and trying to adapt to the speed of the NFL?

I can't understand why he is not as good as Jerry Rice
                              was in response to another post about him being lazy. Of course I think he would play tentitve. Its not second nature to him yet.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X